GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Mine is ripped off from pulp character who drove a Cadillac (or Buick, depending on story). I picked it up when I fullfiled my Caddy urge and needed screen name for club forum, didn't see the need for a new one for gm truck forums when time came.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Mine came from a day and night of heavy drinking. Friends and I were doing some bar hopping along Mill Ave., which is right off of the ASU campus, as I crossed a street a truck performed a u-turn. I got knocked down by the drivers side mirror and the rear tire ran over my legs. I'm told that after the truck rolled over my legs I sat up, looked at my friends and the only thing I said was " boonduff" before busting out in laughter. I got pretty lucky. i had a mild concussion and scrapes and bruises on my legs. I thank the alcohol for keeping me loose. Ever since I've been known as boonduff or boon.

97 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 5.7L
    78 GMC High Sierra K1500
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life.

Well I guess its my turn. Riley is my last name which was applied to me freshmen year of highschool because we already had 3 other Charles' in my class. Jr I get from my uncle as I look just like my old man he did when he was my age. 16 was when I got my first love, 1997 Chevy Silverado - Cheyenne trim, reg cab, V6 and 2wd.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Name of me and my friends music production / promotion company.

Taken from a song lyric: "People be givin' me upset props, I mean mad respect!"

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Legend
    Blog Entries

Well I drive a GMC (Envoy) and my name is Bonnie-Erica, so I pulled the GMC and Erica together- GMCErica... sounded sexxxy!! hahaha

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Blog Entries

I grew up with this kid that was southern, and most of my family and friends called me Jimmy or Jamey back in the day. Being Southern, he pronounced it "Jimmeh". Pretty soon all the kids in school were saying it the same way, and it eventually evolved into a somewhat more retarded way much like the "Timmy" character from south park.

Every now and then I run into somebody who will yell "JIMMEH!" if they see me. Have been thinking of putting it on my plate, but we'll see.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I was born in 1905, I like Cheese and Crackers(hence the CC), Z is my favorite letter, and 71 is for how many times i've been married.

OR I own a 2005 Crew Cab Z71. One of the two.
    1994 Mustang Svt Cobra
    2005 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by 05CCZ71 View Post
    I was born in 1905, I like Cheese and Crackers(hence the CC), Z is my favorite letter, and 71 is for how many times i've been married.

OR I own a 2005 Crew Cab Z71. One of the two.
    I hope not. That would be a lot of alimony.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    C'mon Coach...
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    I hope not. That would be a lot of alimony.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

C'mon Coach...
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast