GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Jr. Mechanic

ChivaLRy is a thing that not a lot of people have these days. I love the ideology behind it and my initials are in there... Cody L. Rowen. I like to think of my Chevy as my "noble/reliable steed". Kinda dorky but whatever.

Awesome topic btw!!!
    2002 Sileverado 1500, Ext. cab, short box, 5.3l, Z71
    Cignito Leveling Kit
    Bilstein Shocks
    ANZO projector headlights with halo's
    Various brand L.E.D. tail lights, turn signals, & 3rd brake light
    Smoked fog lights
    285/75/R16 BFG All-Terrain T/A KOs
    16" Pro-Comp 7089 rims
    Custom 2-tone Flat-Black/Stock-Red Paint
    Viper 5701 Responder LE Remote Start System
    WeatherTech FloorLiner floor mats

MAD are my initials...I'm not angry...Mike A Desembrana...I like MAD better......haha! and 1500HD...well, that's my beast...
    Mike - SoCal

07 Sierra 1500HD
    Ultra Mammoth Wheels 17x8
    Nitto Terra Grapplers - 305/70/17
    Line-X Bedliner and Wheel Wells
    NFab Nerf bars
    CST 4" Spindle lift

08 Hybrid Tahoe - wifey's ride
    McGaughy's 2/3 drop kit
    22x9.5 Tyfun Wheels
    Nexen Roadians 285/45/22

Our pro football team up here are called the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.One popular saying at our games is GO BIG BLUE!,so i took the big from there and instead of blue i used bomber.I picked it because i'm a huge CFL & NFL FAN.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Legend
    Blog Entries

my buddies in Highschool called me (and still do) murr, and a few called me murdog... well i used that way back when and it was just easier to remeber, and the first REALLY nice truck that i owned was a 1994 Ford F-150. and i most of the time that is my username so it is easier to remeber as well..
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

During my "college life" I joined a fraternity at Texas A&M that had some really great guys as members. Everyone was very accepting, open, driven, service oriented, and everyone actually went places. Anyway, our A&M chapter was just one chapter of a much larger international fraternity that was first started at Vincennes University on Feb. 26, 1897.... 02/26/1897.... 02261897.

So Vincennes02261897 is just a bit of history from my old college fraternity. I had glanced over at a bookshelf and noticed my old Pledge Manual when I was thinking up a username. So my mind went straight to that. Heck... it's a black book with gold lettering. The spine stands out. Haha.

Stephan, I had no idea that's how your name was pronounced. I've been saying it like 'Steven' this whole time.

And I got a good laugh about the conversation regarding TELORVECH'S name. Haha... I saw it as soon as Stephan posted it but that's unusual for me. I normally would have thought it was Russian or something. It just popped out this time.

Nothing interesting, when I signed up on the site I happen to
    be having a Capt & Coke. Born in 61.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well pretty simple.. When I heard I was getting one of the first Avalanche's I went on to write letters to All types of Aftermarket Co's to get this ready for show season..The hard part was telling them that it was NOT a Silverado body.. It was an Avalanche.So a lot of the parts first sent to me did not fit.. But Enkei Wheels sent me the PHATT's which was the first rims I had on my 02 Av..So when members of the Avalanche Club site saw my rims and my truck in ad's for Enkei in Truckin' They started to call me Enkei!!! Since then my 02 Av was in ad's for Enkei,SSBC,Goodmark and a video for JL Audio.The 08 has been on the Enkei Web site and Catalog... More to come....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

well, its pretty self explanatory, but my truck is silver, a stepside, and its the only one around here like it, so people usually just say "there goes that damn silver truck again"...but I didnt think that was a very good username..
    Justin
    1990 Silverado Stepside

2003 Olds Alero-
    64,XXX

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    my buddies in Highschool called me (and still do) murr, and a few called me murdog... well i used that way back when and it was just easier to remeber, and the first REALLY nice truck that i owned was a 1994 Ford F-150. and i most of the time that is my username so it is easier to remeber as well..
    Haha what does the "murr" stand for?!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Well pretty simple.. When I heard I was getting one of the first Avalanche's I went on to write letters to All types of Aftermarket Co's to get this ready for show season..The hard part was telling them that it was NOT a Silverado body.. It was an Avalanche.So a lot of the parts first sent to me did not fit.. But Enkei Wheels sent me the PHATT's which was the first rims I had on my 02 Av..So when members of the Avalanche Club site saw my rims and my truck in ad's for Enkei in Truckin' They started to call me Enkei!!! Since then my 02 Av was in ad's for Enkei,SSBC,Goodmark and a video for JL Audio.The 08 has been on the Enkei Web site and Catalog... More to come....
    Thats pretty cool man! I never could figure yours out but now it all makes sense!! So you get free wheels?

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Well it used to be pretty simple, I drove a 01 Yukon, a 99 Jimmy, before that was a 89 Jimmy, a 80 full size Jimmy, a 84 Jimmy and so on. Sold them all and now have 2 GMC Sierras, got to keep the name though.
    Ken Beida
    2010 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 4X4, 5.3L
    2009 GMC Sierra Denali, 6.2L = 403hp, AWD, Full load