GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I'm a pilot and I like to fly low! Also, my name is Jack Fleetwood and since Mike had MFleetwood, I didn't want to be JFleetwood!!

Gnhntn = Gone Hunting
    Have also used Gnfshn (Gone Fishing) in the past as well on other forums.

My name is Lang,and I have a 66 SS 396 and a 2000 Camaro SS so langss
    Ideas are like children: there are none so wonderful as your own.

I became a grandpa about 17 yrs ago and about the same time I got my second computer and started going online. The 45 came from the first Harley I owned, a 1951 45 cubic inch flathead, which I purchased while in the army in 1971.

Legend
    Blog Entries

TRPLXL2- There was a country song a few years back called double XL, andthe very last line of the song said and triple XL too! My truck was lifted and I wantd a good vanity plate, so TRPLXL2 was also my license plate for the truck.

My favorite music is thrash metal: IE Exodus, Testament, Overkill, Slayer, Megadeth, Flotsam & Jetsam, Annihilator, OLD Metallica, & so on & so forth.
    You're driving is WAY more offensive than my swearing, assjack!!!

I love to trout fish, whether spin fishing for specks down here or flyfishing for rainbows, browns, brookies, and cutts up in Arkansas. A fishing buddy of mine used to call me 'sowbug' since the tailwaters we fished were chocked full of them, and I guess because 'sow' sounded like 'Sal'. I had a hard time trying to think of a screen name, so I just merged the two.
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan

ZSI52. The letters are my initials (Zach S Isbell) and the number 52 is the fire engine that saved my life when I was around 6. I had a massive asthma attack. They were first on scene and they are the ones who got me breathing again. According to the doctors I was extremely lucky to be alive and had come within seconds of dying.
    Bagged 06 Silverado Crew Cab.

Mine's pretty simple... Was born and raised in North Carolina. Even though I haven't lived there for the last 23 years, I still consider it home. So, to maintain a grasp on my roots, I use NCN8ive (NC Native).
    Lane - Oklahoma
    2010 Chevrorlet Silverado LT Ext Cab 2wd
    - Volant CAI, Westin Steps, WeatherTech Vent Shades, Bug Shield, and Mud Flaps, Bullet Liner, Slimline Truck Cover
    2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP

Master Mechanic

not too much of a story.lived in the backwoods of alabama all my life and wouldnt have it any other way. I then joined army national guard after high school as an MP so I could stay in the beautiful place I call home until the country called on me instead of a military post in a place I dont wanna be in.sooo redneck-army-MP haha
    -Dylan
    2004 Silverado 4x4
    4.8L
    1986 K5 Blazer
    8" Superlift w/39.5 super swampers
    1992 GMC Jimmy "Blue Bomber"
    4.3L Vortec

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast