GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Whos doing what for the holidays?

who has plans to take thier chevies on a road trip thru the woods to grandmas house? me the wife and I were planning on going to Nebraska but now we are just going to be going to Southern MN... Gotta love work.
    And new years I get to work at 6am so no party for me! Just thought it would be nice to get the Christmas wishes out early! hopefully you all have safe Holidays!!!
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

We do absolutely nothing.My wife ,our 2 daughters and i don't celebrate christmas.We all get 11 days off but are not planning to do anything but rest.
    Last edited by Bigbomber; 12-05-2010 at 09:30 AM.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Between my Silverado and my parents' Tahoe, I'm going to be involved in putting quite a few miles on some Chevy vehicles. Have family and friends to visit in 3 or 4 different places for Christmas. Then I'm driving elsewhere to party with friends on New Years.

I really enjoy driving, though, so I'm kind of excited.

I am taking my wife and dog to the Smoky Mtns. shold be a fun drive.

-JJ
    04 Silverado Ext-Cab 2wd LS w/ 5.3L
    Spectre Performance CAI
    FLOPRO Dual Exhaust
    Bakflip HD Bedcover
    2005 Z71 17in wheels on Duellar A/Ts
    DDM Tuning 6k HID Low Beams
    Sony Headunit w/ iPod
    Blacked out Bowtie and Windows
    Matched Paint for bumpers and grill

Master Mechanic

luckily we stay home for christmas. we have my family on xmas eve and my wifes on xmas day. i'm really looking forward to this christmas cuz my little girl is almost 2 and i think she is going to be a blast on xmas days opening her presents....can't wait!!!

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

Same here! Our family is the county we live in so everyone lives within twenty minutes of each other. Tends to be a good and bad thing. Word gets around fast haha

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Going to Arizona to be with the inlaws, but will probably take the Buick instead of the truck. Happy Holidays all!

The Wife dogs and myself will be heading to up North East PA. We moved south tho get away from the snow but we seem to visit the most when there is snow on the ground.

I'm in the processes of moving. Taken the truck on a road trip to Michigan. Will be in Arizona with family for few days and good ol north for new years ! After that, its a move across the atlantic. Happy Holidays Everyone !

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well every year since the wife and I are so close to NYC we go in and check out the Windows, The big Toys R Us, Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree,The lights on all the buildings and eat at a nice place. And it looks like it's going to be in the 40's Sat so thats the day this year.... Then Sunday is the GTG I've been planing...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by