GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: need some help

Default need some help

My grill is chrome right now and I wanted to switch it out for a white one. I've yet to see a white grill with black mesh though and that was what I was looking for. Does anyone know if it's possible to get that or do I have to do some painting? Also I have HID bulbs in my headlights and was thinking about getting halo projectors. Can u get them in bright white?
    2007 Chevy Silverado LS 1500 Crew Cab
    No longer stock :glasses:
    2" Readly Lift leveling kit
    32" Pro Comp Xtreme A/T tires
    18" KMC XD series Rockstars
    All new black badges and bowties
    HID bulbs in headlights
    HID fog light kit inserted in tow hook slots
    LED black taillights
    LED smoked 3rd brake light
    Side steps removed
    Exhaust-Flowmaster muffler, 3 inch pipe painted black, chrome tip
    K&N Cold Air Intake

I never seen one, so i think the painter in u has to go to work !! LOL

LETS SEE SOME PICTURES !!!

As for the lights, NO CLUE ! SORRY

1996 Suburban K3500 SLT DUALLY
    1988 Camaro RS 383 stroker LT1
    1992 32' Aero-tek Race Boat, 600 CI BBC
    WE CAN STICK A DIESEL IN ANYTHING
    SPECIALIZED IN CUSTOM CONVERSIONS OF ANY KIND
    Scott:glasses:

m not 100 percent sure but i think your gunna have to do some painting, but go ask your dealer if you have a nnbs they have some that come with white grille shells, but if its like the piece below ur grill then they only sell them in chrome and unpainted.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

You might be able to get a grill off of a WT Truck. No chrome and easy to paint. I had the power bar on my 02 Av painted and had to redo it every 2 years..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X