GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by

No matter what he is , if that is his girl..I FEEL SORRY FOR EITHER WAY...35 K a tear for beeing a cop and risking his life..and if he pimps her..he is spendng more then making..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1996 Suburban K3500 SLT DUALLY
    1988 Camaro RS 383 stroker LT1
    1992 32' Aero-tek Race Boat, 600 CI BBC
    WE CAN STICK A DIESEL IN ANYTHING
    SPECIALIZED IN CUSTOM CONVERSIONS OF ANY KIND
    Scott:glasses:

Guys, these photos have been around for years. The subject line will keep drawing people in though. This would be a great way to do an april fools gag again this year, make this the photo shoot of the year or something.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Guys , this WAS real , Megasaurus just PM'd me and he's so upset right now! He actually was proposing for marriage this morning for Christmas and now after reading your comments , he's freakin out! She spent the night and he got up early to check the Thread (hoping to see "way to go")and after reading these comments........He ask her to get up and go out to Breakfast with him , he got about 15 miles down the road and pulled over and ask her to check for a low tire on her side of the truck while he did the same on his side. When she got out ......He stepped on the gas and left her! He said that she ran after the truck for a short distance! He done her just like you do when you haul off a stray cat or dog. This is so sad for all thats involved!

JUST KIDDING , MERRY CHRISTMAS ,EVERYONE
    2011 Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LT , 5.3L , Flowmaster Super 44 Series, Deleted 3rd Cat , DeBadged , Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, 20% Front window tint , Airaid Tube with stock Filter box.

DAMN, and i thought he got smart...hahahaha

BTW, i would never do this to any animal ..but women !!!!

I knew it wasn't (least hoped it wasnt) I just felt like killing time this thread was just way to easy to do it with
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Legend
    Blog Entries

LOL Bama, pretty funny stuff.
    BTW I just got a p.mesg from your police dept. Internal affairs is investigating you for farting too much when you're on patrol. Your partner said you never roll down your window cuz you think it smells like roses, so he had to turn you in... ha ha ha

p,s, Your partner has put in a request for transfer, provided the hospital is able to sucessfully treat his lung infection & he's able to return to duty.
    You however, have been assigned to the K-9 unit where our newest German Shepherd "Toby" will be giving you plenty of your own gaseous medicine
    Last edited by stephan; 12-25-2010 at 07:41 PM.
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

Quote Originally Posted by stephan View Post
    LOL Bama, pretty funny stuff.
    BTW I just got a p.mesg from your police dept. Internal affairs is investigating you for farting too much when you're on patrol. Your partner said you never roll down your window cuz you think it smells like roses, so he had to turn you in... ha ha ha

p,s, Your partner has put in a request for transfer, provided the hospital is able to sucessfully treat his lung infection & he's able to return to duty.
    You however, have been assigned to the K-9 unit where our newest German Shepherd "Toby" will be giving you plenty of your own gaseous medicine
    When I was training back in 2000 , the driver would reach down and lock the windows and fart , you wouldn't know that he locked them until the HOT funk hit your face , and trying to open the door while he sped up wasn't very easy!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Man!!!! Had me going there for a Min.. I was about to hop in my truck and go pick her up....... Happy Holidays Everyone....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhwwwwwwwwww

Just saw this thread again, pretty funny.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by