Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-29-2010, 10:01 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Dealer Review - Site Member Ruless and FAQs
The rules are simple when posting a review about a car dealership.
- Have a point. Be straight to the point, while still giving as much background as possible.
- Honest. Being honest and fair in your evaluation.
- Use Titles, not names. No negative posts with actual people's names unless it's important to the story. It's ok to use someone's name for a positive review, people never mind that.
- No Dealer-submissions. No self-promotion from dealers themselves (we've created a promotional section that is different so reviews and promotions are not confused).
- We may edit. Note that we may edit your post to include company name, website URL and review links to help other members and give them all a uniform look and feel.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
By mjalstad in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 20Last: 01-08-2011, 04:10 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Car Dealer ReviewsReplies: 2Last: 11-13-2010, 11:43 AM
By 5.3silverado in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 9Last: 11-09-2010, 11:02 PM
By tattooed4life in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 5Last: 07-27-2009, 10:21 PM
By wingsluver52 in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 8Last: 04-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Tags for this Thread