GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sr. Apprentice

You know, i never took a picture of them when i had them on. Now that you say that i wish i had because it did look kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbenz300e View Post
    You know, i never took a picture of them when i had them on. Now that you say that i wish i had because it did look kind of funny.
    Don't take this the wrong way.....

This why I don't recommend ebay unless you are absolutely sure of what your buying. I prefer to buy from local shops..one you keep money in your community second if something doesn't fit you have an actual person to talk to.

You might pay a few extra bucks but its worth it when you have to send stuff back etc....

Plus who wants to put cheap stuff on your rig anyway.

Not that all ebay stuff is cheap quality but most is I believe when it comes to aftermarket stuff.

Sr. Apprentice

sstoner, i completely agree with you. i guess i had a momentary lapse of judgment. i then went out and bought new headlights from a local shop and you are correct, they fit and look exactly like they should.

Ebay protects it's buyers. If you have a problem with the seller, open a case with ebay. You will get results. It might cost you return shipping but you will get your full payment back.
    2010 Silverado LT 1500 Extended Cab 4X4 Vortec 5.3L 6 Speed Auto Z71 Package...All Stock

1999 Silverado LS 1500 Extended Cab RWD Vortec 4.8L 4 Speed Auto...Work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbenz300e View Post
    sstoner, i completely agree with you. i guess i had a momentary lapse of judgment. i then went out and bought new headlights from a local shop and you are correct, they fit and look exactly like they should.
    That sucks, I've always had good luck on for car parts, just be sure and checkout their contact info, return policy, ratings, blah blah blah! Worst thing I've done was bought a watch for $1.95 with $24.00 in shipping from Hong Kong, lol was a good seller and a fine looking automatic chronograph watch, but the self-winder was pretty much crap, you could rotate it and watch it stick Vs. a quality watch like Citizen, Seiko, etc. Lesson learned.
    BGT
    2008 Silverado 1500 Crew-Cab Z71 4x4 LTZ 5.3L
    "Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!"

It's not That aftermarket or Ebay sucks. Most of us have aftermarket items on our rigs. Plus Ebay does have access to things you won't find at your local places. It still comes down to watching what and who you buy from as there are mistakes made and bad deals at local shops and on line. Also asking questions before you buy and before you (try to/or) install your new parts.

I bought my headlights off ebay. I've had nothing but GREAT luck with them. They fit great, everything went on smooth, and I got everything on time.

But I'd rather buy something in person, than order it.

1995 Chevy Tahoe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12