GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Selling Diablosport predator

Okay so I'm looking to sell my predator programer but before I do, I'm wondering if I have to wipe clean the tunes I've put on my truck with it. I installed the 87 Tune that came loaded onto it, and that's it. Can I leave that left on my truck, and still sell the tuner? Thanks for the help.

~If anyone's interested in purchasing, send me a PM. I'm also putting a thread in the marketplace forum.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nlocho11 View Post
    Okay so I'm looking to sell my predator programer but before I do, I'm wondering if I have to wipe clean the tunes I've put on my truck with it. I installed the 87 Tune that came loaded onto it, and that's it. Can I leave that left on my truck, and still sell the tuner? Thanks for the help.

~If anyone's interested in purchasing, send me a PM. I'm also putting a thread in the marketplace forum.
    no, you can NOT leave the tune on your truck... if you do, the predator is still locked to your truck and no one else can use it...

you HAVE to restore the original backup stock tune to your truck in order to unlock the predator so that someone else can use it....

if you don't restore the original backup stock tune to your truck to unlock that predator, then whomever buys it will have to pay more $$$ to get it unlocked/reset so that they will be able to use it on their vehicle.
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

is this for a 4.8l? if so i might be interested.
    03 Silverado 1500
    285/75/16 BFG's
    2 Blaupunkt 10" vW1000 subs in Subthump box
    ProComp Level Lift & 3" rear blocks

it all depends on what revision his predator is on...

nlocho - what revision is that predator on? it's a U7193 model predator, right? when you power it up and it's at the main menu, the revision number is at the top of the screen... what is it??
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    it all depends on what revision his predator is on...

nlocho - what revision is that predator on? it's a U7193 model predator, right? when you power it up and it's at the main menu, the revision number is at the top of the screen... what is it??
    the revision number is v.9r08
    it was in use on my '04 5.3V8
    Semper Fi

ok, cool.. so it's a newer one...

Yes, clgoch... it will work on your 2003 truck...
    06MonteSS

what are you looking to get for it? and for shipping to 17325
    03 Silverado 1500
    285/75/16 BFG's
    2 Blaupunkt 10" vW1000 subs in Subthump box
    ProComp Level Lift & 3" rear blocks

hey sorry its taking so long to respond, I was on a mini vacation. I was looking to get $275 or best offer, I had one guy offer $245, I haven't responded to him yet. I checked on shipping and with the new boxes from the US Postal service, at it would be about $5 for shipping.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nlocho11 View Post
    hey sorry its taking so long to respond, I was on a mini vacation. I was looking to get $275 or best offer, I had one guy offer $245, I haven't responded to him yet. I checked on shipping and with the new boxes from the US Postal service, at it would be about $5 for shipping.
    no way man... you are WAY too high...

you can buy it brand new, with full warranty, for $279 from marylandspeed.com....
    06MonteSS

ok I must have not seen that site when looking for prices to compare it to then. I told the other guy $200, he sold his truck so he's out. So my new price is 200 obo.
    -06montess, are the warranties transferable? will the new buyer get the 1yr warranty I had when I purchased?
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast