GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Predator prgramer for sale

Diablosport Predator U7193x for sale. Comes with computer data cable for easy uploading to the your PC for data logging etc. harldy used myself that's why I'm looking to sell. Also is included is the ac power adapter. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Looking for $300. Send PM or respond to thread with questions/offers. Thanks for looking
    -Nate
    Semper Fi

Why are you selling? I believe you can get these brand new, shipped, for about 275.00. Thanks.

Summit sells the tuner alone for $299 and the USB interface kit is an extra $30. My mistake with the price it should have been 275 or best offer. I'm selling only because I don't use it enough or as I was intending, and am either going to revamp my truck's parts or purchase an '08(where this model doesn't work). Looking for some needed money I guess is what it comes down to.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I know Summit isn't the best place to base prices off of, but I wasn't going to search every site looking for the lowest price to beat lol
    Semper Fi

$150 plus shipping now...first one that comes up with the money takes it...
    Semper Fi

This still for sale? Also, wasnt it on an 04 z71 5.3? Thats what I have, and I finally have a little money haha.

yup, still for sale. I dont have the z71 package, but it is an 2004 1500 5.3V8 LS. Pretty sure the z71 doesnt make a difference if it will work or not.
    Semper Fi

shipping to 46268, Indiana?

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Also, which version (re-vision) is it. Looks like there are a few different updates for the older ones, that I think I'd have to pay for. How old is it? and,, obviously, did you unlock it? Thanks.

what revision is it on??? when you power it up and its completely booted up and sitting at the main menu, the revision number is shown at the top of the screen.. what is that revision number??

should be a 2.xx or 9rxx number...

and you restored original backup to your truck to unlock/reset the predator, correct?

EDIT: ok, just found another post of yours where I asked the same question, hehe.. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...345#post327345

and you said it's on revision 9r08... cool, so it's a newer one...

Take the deal jwco5.3 !!
    Last edited by 06MonteSS; 02-17-2011 at 01:18 PM.
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

PM sent to Nlocho, Thanks Monte