GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by

I have a 2010 Equinox LT1 with trailer hitch ,Factory mud guards,and front foglight bezels from LT2,am going to add the lights later but like the look of the upgraded trim. Am very happy with the car and fit and finish.Iam a retired GM worker from the Tonawanda Engine Plant, retired since 93.

Waiting on delivery of the wifes 2010 LTZ.

Charlie
    XS ive1:(^^^)
    2008 Silverado Crew LTZ Southern Comfort conversion
    SoCo cat back duals
    Volant CAI
    6" Pro-Comp lift
    ARE cap with Yakima rack system (winter)
    GM Hard tri-fold tonneau (summer)
    GM rear wheel liners

XS ive2:(avatar)
    2014 Silverado 2500HD CCSB LTZ Z71 6.6 DMax/Allison
    6.5" BDS 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
    LineX/wheel liners/OEM tube steps/sunroof/slider/mirrors/Nav/cablights/trifold tonneau

Getting the toys to the track with a 2007 Roadmaster 7X12 V-Nose 7k tandem "Mobile Man Cave".

I am a 2010 Equinox 2LT owner and I came here primarily from www.chevyequinoxforum.com... I didn't think that there were many forums about these crossovers but there are a few!

I've got a 2010 Silver Ice metallic LT2. We love it so far, and it seems most all the issues with the previous gen (interior layout, front struts, leaking rear hatch, so so fuel economy etc..) have been addressed and are no longer a problem. The only real complaint I have about our Nox is really minor...I just wish that more soft touch surfaces had been used in the interior. Everything else has been great so far...visibility out the rear is limited, but you get that with practically any SUV large or small.

Blog Entries

Wow, talk about an old thread being breathed new life! Glad to see all of the Equinox owners signing up all of a sudden on the site!

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dietz4ibanez View Post
    I am a 2010 Equinox 2LT owner and I came here primarily from www.chevyequinoxforum.com... I didn't think that there were many forums about these crossovers but there are a few!
    Good luck to the guys running that site, it's admirable to start a new site - hard to get an audience - only has like 50 members. GMTC has got like 40,000 members and counting.
    Clint
    Rockwall, Texas

2008 Suburban 4WD BEAST! plus a couple of other Chevy rides!

Quote Originally Posted by Megasaurus View Post
    Wow, talk about an old thread being breathed new life! Glad to see all of the Equinox owners signing up all of a sudden on the site!

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Good luck to the guys running that site, it's admirable to start a new site - hard to get an audience - only has like 50 members. GMTC has got like 40,000 members and counting.
    This site was started primarily because the only site that is geared solely on these crossovers and gets daily traffic (WWW.equinoxforum.net) is a forum format that drives me bonkers.

I am a member of a ton of truck forums and try my darnedest to visit them all daily and contribute to them.

I try to be polite and cordial versus spamming and intrusive. I only post links to try and make people aware of new sites that are out there but I am the main Guy trying to get this forum going. I am there everyday even as little members we have. I try to post up new info as it comes available.

I like to encourage people to sign up and introduced themselves equinox owners and non even if its a one time visit. I like to post and have on one forum achieved 15k posts in one year. Some post a lot more and some less. But I like to make it fun too.

I need to take the time to post up my Duramax specs on here too!

Cy'all around

I just bought my 2010 ltz 4 cyl nox 2 days ago!!! Love, love, love it!!!! I was worried about the 4 cyl, used to driving cars with a lot of pep. It does bog down if you punch it, but on the highway and normal driving, no problem. I'm have a few problems trying to figure the hard drive out. I put a cd in and hit the record button and it record the whole cd to the hard drive, but I can figure out how to play it back. I can find it and it shows all the songs and goes to the song I select but I can hear it. I've read the book, but I'm sorry to say I'm computer stupid!!! Can anyone tell me in non-computer language what I need to do to listen to recorded music. Thanks,

You Need To Buy You a NOX!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwen View Post
    I just bought my 2010 ltz 4 cyl nox 2 days ago!!! Love, love, love it!!!! I was worried about the 4 cyl, used to driving cars with a lot of pep. It does bog down if you punch it, but on the highway and normal driving, no problem. I'm have a few problems trying to figure the hard drive out. I put a cd in and hit the record button and it record the whole cd to the hard drive, but I can figure out how to play it back. I can find it and it shows all the songs and goes to the song I select but I can hear it. I've read the book, but I'm sorry to say I'm computer stupid!!! Can anyone tell me in non-computer language what I need to do to listen to recorded music. Thanks,

You Need To Buy You a NOX!!!
    Wow, thanks for that passionate post gwen, hope to see you around the site more! I think a lot of people are surprised at what new 4 cyl engines can do, in many cases they're outperforming v8s from 30 years ago and v6s from 15 years ago. Not sure about the hard drive issue though, post that over in the Audio/video electronics sections and you can get some help.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

We've got tens-of-thousands of members on this site, how many own this vehicle?

Wow, this is a blast to the past, I folded in all of the pages to the unique URLs ... wow, long time ago.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by