GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Back up camera, really helps with the poor rear view. So happy mine had one in it.

Jr. Apprentice

I understand the enthusiasm expressed here by Chevy Equinox owners. I've never owned one myself, but do think it is one of the best designs out of GM in the last decade.

We have 40k miles on ours already! The miles rack up quick you like a vehicle again... No worries. If GM can find a way to make the Nox any better than it is now I will own many of them for sure!
    2010 Chevy Equinox LT2 FWD
    2007 Chevy Silverado CC SB 4X4 Duramax 2500HD
    2002 Chevy Crapalier LS 2 Dr Coupe LS 5 Speed (Sold Feb. 2010)
    1999 Chevy Silverado K1500 Z71 Ext. Cab 350 5.7L 220k Miles
    1998 GMC Sierra 4X4 Ext Cab

www.chevyequinoxforum.com

Would anyone be able to help me out? I have a 2007 Equo I just bought a 679.99 double din deck and with out getting suckered at future shop would like to buy the proper wiring kit to hook it up but don't know exactly what to look for. It is a 2007 LT yes it has the steering wheel controls but I am not concerned about them I really don't use them and No it doesn't have On Star. Thanks very much... (Tried, Tested and True you know Chevy will always pull through)

Hi there everyone, I am the proud owner of an '05 chevy equinox. It has 120k miles on it and now I am falling in love. I have an engine with 70k miles on it, a replaced head gasket, new struts, new crank shaft etc.... I just bought a weapon-r cold air intake for increased performance (2-3HP?) and a small increase in gas mileage. It came with a RAM air hose, what is the best place in the equinox to set it up?

The COI is located here that I purchased: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    This is the RAM Hose I got: http://www.amazon.com/Weapon-R-838-1...RAM+air+kit+II

I am considering the next best cheapest upgrade for the car also. Anybody have any exhaust recommendations?

we (or my wife ) just bought an 05 nox, with 60,000 on it ,, clean as a pin and runs great,, has a couple of issues ,, CD player dosen't eject and moisture in the headlights,, both i can fix for less then 400.00 bucks,,, AWD and plenty of power,, rides great compared to the CRV she just came out of.. but the CRV got 290,000 on it before we retired it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chev equinox.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	52073

terry m

Jr. Apprentice

My wife has an 07 equinox and we like it a lot. We've had a couple minor issued (sunroof leaks if the drain tubes get clogged up and the infamous stabilitrac issues) but nothing major. Right after purchasing it I swapped out the exhaust for a thrush weld muffler (knock off flowmaster) and we love the way it sounds. I also tinted the rear tail lights but that's about it other than full synthetic fluids and iriduim plugs.

Couple quick pics

Last edited by shaggy08xr; 12-10-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345