GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Singh Chevrolet Review - Riverside, CA

Singh Chevrolet is a well known dealer in the greater Los Angeles area. If you would like to review this site, just add your comments to the end of this review. Be honest, but fair.

Singh Chevrolet
    8200 Auto Drive
    Riverside, Ca 92504

Sales: (951) 643-7101

Singh Chevrolet Website | Google Places
    User to User Dealer Reviews - Giving Power to the Car Buyer

Owners & Buyers - Please feel free to add your own experience to any Dealer Review listed on this website. See our guidelines page for questions.

Dealers - Please register with this website with a dealership email address to comment or respond to any Dealer Review.

I bought my 08 Silverado in January 2009, so far I have been very happy with it. My buying experience was pretty awesome I had a good guy that helped me and the accounting manager, AJ, is a very nice guy. I was a little suspicious at first when I noticed that almost everyone in the dealership portion was of middle eastern descent, but they were all very kind and helping. The guy that i bought it from, Joe, continued to follow up with me after the purchase for the first two or so months just making sure that I was still happy with my purchase. On the other hand their parts center has some cool guys working in there, but there is one particular guy that is very rude and short on the phone. I still need to get his name so I can tell them the experiences that I have had with him. He hung up on me without even saying bye, I asked if my part was in and he said no and hung up. I had to call back and finish my conversation cause I guess it was over to him. Most of the service guys are cool with the exception of a few know it alls, but that is to be expected from mechanics. They all think just cause I am bringing my truck to them for warranty issues I am not familiar with an automobile. If they would take the time to notice that I do my own routine service and maintance, plus have a muscle car that I have done everything myself on, than they might be talking to me like I have a brain. But that just comes with the whole territory of mechanics these days.

On another note, Riverside is about 100 miles east of LA so its the Greater Greater portion, not even in LA county.
    Last edited by hotrodking86; 09-25-2011 at 04:03 PM.
    Dave V. -- Riverside, California
    Owner of --
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8Liter V8 engine 2WD w/Kenwood Double DIN CD/DVD Player
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 350ci V8 engine with 500+ horsepower (Still Under Construction)

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodking86 View Post
    I bought my 08 Silverado in January 2009, so far I have been very happy with it.
    I would be happy to pass your experience along about the dealer. Please feel free to contact me privately with your contact information in order to do so. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.