GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Threaded View

Talking 1991 G20 Van Fuse Locate Problem Please Help.

I had a dead battery which i replaced 2 months ago. I noticed that before the old battery had died the automatic lock doors would unlock themselves. I assumed this was a sign of the battery dying. Once I brought it to Kraigens to have the battery checked they just handed me a new one without trying to charge the old one. So after i Installed the new one I was running fine for about 2 month then I did not use the van for 4 days and had a dead battery again finding all the doors unlocked. I jumped the battery and it started up. And had the alternator tested just in case but it checked out fine. Since I'm paying attention now I'm noticing the doors unlock themselves once every few hours. This had been drawing my battery life and i would prefer to just disconnect automatic doors from the fuse box. Non of the fuses say there for the doors so I'm not sure which one to pull. or if there is another box I'm not finding. The one i did find does have window fuses and i tried them which of coarse did not stop the doors. If any one has any knowledge of the location of the fuse to pull I would really appreciate your help. I put a Link to a picture of the fuse box i have been using which is near the e-brake pedal. Thanks again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14426329@N04/5352901461/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14426329@N04/5352900017/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF3705.jpg