GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

This is my rifle:

Mossberg .270 with a remington scope. I only pull it out of the case for three months out of the year. One month of strictly target shooting to practice for the two months of hunting.

This is my bow:

It's a PSE Litespeed with brand new string and four Terminator Litehunte 4560 carbon weight forward arrows. I have it turned down to 35 LBS. now because I hurt my shoulder last year in a bad fall off a roof onto some scaffolding, and I honestly have never hunted with it. I'm doing a 4 inch group at 20 yards and just took it to an archery course today and was doing a good 6 inch group at 30 and 40 yard shots. This year should be my first year hunting with it if all goes to plan, and I am hoping to use it exclusively since bow hunting around here is cheaper, lol. $40 for a box of 20 rounds for the rifle, and I go through 8 boxes in one year is kind of expensive. I spent $120 on a dozen arrows and have only lost two, lol.

I've been doing some exercises with my shoulder this year though and feel like I can turn it up to 50 now, so I am actually going to do that tomorrow.

Oh, and I also hunt this fishies with my trusty Coleman M-L action 5'5" fishing pole, lol!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

I guess I can add something new. Just purchased a Remington 700 SPS and Redfield Revolution scope a couple of months ago. So, that will be my new deer/exotic game rifle.

Sr. Mechanic

Remmington 742 30-06 and Hoyt Ultra Tec for deer, Winchester 1300 for birds, and 2 mossburgs for shooting clay pigeons with the boys.
    2008 Silverado LT 5.3, Rancho 4", 18x9 XD Addicts, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grappler m/t's, Westin brush guard, Go Rino steps, Truxedo lo pro cover, magnaflow, tow mirrors.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456