GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Well, I'm less mint.

Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while. Some of you might remember this: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...nty-2000-Tahoe

My grandma was driving the Tahoe and was going into the left turn lane. Unfortunately, she got a teeny bit too close and broke a Chevrolet Silverado's mirror off with the Tahoe's.

Carnage:

Nothing was removing the black transfer (Tried HD UNO and Meguiar's Ultimate Compound), So I used Turtle Wax rubbing compound. As some of you know, that crap is only slightly better than wetsanding. I had to follow up with HD UNO and it came out like this:

And after dressing the black with 3D Trim Care and no camera flash:

Still dented, but the passenger side door is a mess and needs dings filled and a repaint. At least by my standards
    Last edited by BluBrett; 01-19-2011 at 11:56 PM.

Dude this is what my dermatologist recommended for my facial acne which isn't bad only 4-5 little dots on my forehead but quite a bit on my back.He prescribed me this Oscion Cleanser which i use once everyday in the shower i just rub it on my back and where ever the acne is let it sit for about 1 minute and rinse it off.Then also he prescribed me this Minocycline Capsules 100mg 1 a day and i've been using it for about 3 weeks and the acne has really cleared up.At first the acne gets a tiny bit worse but then in a couple days the medicine targets all the acne instead of the old ones and there you go no acne.But give it time atleast a month and a half my dermatologist said but it worked for me in 3 weeks.Ask your doctor about it.
    =http://www.chinabuye.com/computer-accessories/netbook]android netbook[/| =http://www.mixmelot.com/laptop/tablet]Android tablet

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Artex,Dupont and 3-m make a great paint thinner that would have taken the rub marks right off. Without even rubbing hard. All the body shops use it..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Did you end up getting this fixed? You have updated photos?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today