GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Replacement Body Parts

Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone has had a nice holiday season. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or vendor that sells the actual body parts for a 1995 Chevy Silverado K1500 4x4. The body has really bad rust on it and I need to replace the cab, bed, and fenders. I've talked to a few body shops and they all want north of $3,500.00 to fix it. Thats not including paint. I've found the fenders from an online vendor for $90.00 apeice which seems reasonable to me, but the only place I've been able to locate a cab and a bed are at local junkyards and they're pretty beat up, if they even have them, which most don't. Any one know of a junkyard in the Cincinnati, Ohio area that has a large selection of chevytrucks or know of a vendor / website that might carry these parts. Any help / guidance is greatly appreciated.

Some junkyards can search for parts, although I'm not sure how wide their search captures. X2 what Caddy said about posting your results. I'm sure there are a bunch of guys and gals on here who could use the information.