GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default $50.00 FREE!! From GMC, Anyone else get this?

Just got home from Pa and checked my mail.. Get a Flyer from GMC to test drive a new GMC and get a FREE!! $50.00 American Express Reward Card..... Did this with Dodge a few years ago and got the card about 4 weeks later.. Hey paid for Gas for the week... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gmc.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	39735
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

That's just cool. Hope they send me one. Might not since I already drive one.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

I've never bought a new one from a dealership so I doubt I'll receive one.

Master Mechanic

I got a flyer from GM about upgrading to a new GMC Sierra. I opened it but didn't see anything about $50 reward. I threw it in the recycle bucket before I got any temptations to test drive a new sierra...LOL

Probably wise given your erm, discipline. LOL

Legend

2 years ago I got the first 4 Fast and Furious movies for test driving a Dodge, The year before I got the $50 card.. Hey it's all FREE money..I would see if you can go on the GMC site and see if they have something there..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

GM took bailout cash, so I'd hardly call it free unless it's from Ford -- which didn't take bailout cash. We taxpayers paid to save GM. Sure they paid back the loan, but I think you get my point.

I'll be irritated if we ever have to bail them out, again, because I'll think back to the 'free' stuff they gave out and eill want to say, 'No bailout for you; you were stupid with your money and I'm not going to let you be stupid with mine'.

I got a flier but didn't open it. I get something from them about once a month. So I don't even open them anymore.

Nothing in my mail box. But maybe it is a regional thing.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend

Well Update time.. In no time at all I Got it!!!!! Thanks GM..... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	card.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	40890