GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Here in south central PA you have to put up with the Steeler fans and the Eagle fans, I myself haven't had anything to cheer about for 20 years ( Redskin fan, please don't laugh) but I've been on the Aaron Rodgers band wagon the past 2 seasons, I think he is going to be one of the elite QB's of the league. Hopefully this will be the first of many Superbowl wins for him and the Packers.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul1964 View Post
    Here in south central PA you have to put up with the Steeler fans and the Eagle fans, I myself haven't had anything to cheer about for 20 years ( Redskin fan, please don't laugh) but I've been on the Aaron Rodgers band wagon the past 2 seasons, I think he is going to be one of the elite QB's of the league. Hopefully this will be the first of many Superbowl wins for him and the Packers.
    I guess you're not on the Donovan McNabb wagon, huh? I like Rodgers too, except when he beat my Eagles. Skins haven't been good in awhile. I'm not a big fan of Shanahan's but hopefully he can turn them around. The NFC East is not as strong as it used to be.

McNabb sucked in Philly and still sucks in D.C.! But the owner sucks even more!!

Steelers! Been a fan all my life and besides, we have a family that has part ownership of the team in town.

my brother in law is a steelers fan so im going with packers too!!
    2008 TAHOE LT, volant powercore, superchips programmer

been a packers fan my whole life, and this is a great team. its gunna be a great game. GO PACKERS!
    2009 Chevy Silverado LT

Performance Mods:
    Flowmaster Cat Back Dual Rear Exhaust
    K&N 63 Series Cold Air Intake
    Pirelli Scorpion ATR All Terrain tires.

External Mods:
    8000K H.I.D Headlights
    Weston Side Step Bars
    Blacked Out Bowties
    Smoked Out Tail Lights
    6" Euro Style Rubber Antenna

Internal Mods:
    Pioneer P4200DVD Head Unit
    Pioneer 350 Watt Door Speakers
    Power Acoustic 1250 Watt 2 Way Amplifier
    Two 10" Kicker Comp Subwoofers
    Pioneer Tweeters

McNabb sucked in Philly and still sucks in D.C.! But the owner sucks even more!!
    I wouldn't say he sucked in Philly. He certainly seemed to lose the ability to win games from behind later in his career, but I'd rank him as a top 5 Philly QB. He wore out his welcome at the end of the 09 season by saying it was a productive season when they lost in the first round. He'll probably get shipped out West to Arizona, San Fran or who knows, maybe south to Tennessee. The question is what will the Skins do for a QB now?

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    I wouldn't say he sucked in Philly. He certainly seemed to lose the ability to win games from behind later in his career, but I'd rank him as a top 5 Philly QB. He wore out his welcome at the end of the 09 season by saying it was a productive season when they lost in the first round. He'll probably get shipped out West to Arizona, San Fran or who knows, maybe south to Tennessee. The question is what will the Skins do for a QB now?
    I say he sucked because he's an Eagle and Redskin fans hate the Eagles, I've never really thought he was that good, one Superbowl, one loss, that's how quarterbacks are measured these days, by Superbowl wins. Nobody talks about Jim Kelly and Dan Marino is always mentioned as an afterthought. As far as the 'Skins go I think they need to change their name, uniforms or whatever else they can to turn things around, what the hell, Elway didn't win till the Broncos changed uniforms!!

I say he sucked because he's an Eagle and Redskin fans hate the Eagles, I've never really thought he was that good, one Superbowl, one loss, that's how quarterbacks are measured these days, by Superbowl wins. Nobody talks about Jim Kelly and Dan Marino is always mentioned as an afterthought. As far as the 'Skins go I think they need to change their name, uniforms or whatever else they can to turn things around, what the hell, Elway didn't win till the Broncos changed uniforms!!
    Haha, uniform change might do it. Definitely a rivalry between the Skins and Eagles. Agreed, that's the knock against McNabb. He had a chance to beat the Pats in the SB too, but ran out of steam and was puking on the sideline. Kind of like not being able to run the 2 min offense.

I think you guys are on the move up under Shanahan. As long as the Giants don't win the division next year.

Hopefully there is a season next year!