GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by randomsandwhich View Post
    As far as wiring these, is it possible just to wire directly to the parking lights via the headlight knob? Or is it required to wire the way you did it?
    Yes I do believe so, I would think you either wire it into your fuse box that holds the power for your parking lights or you splice it into the parking light wire.
    I know that ChevyHD got his done professionally and they are wired into his parking lights. So there is some way you can do it, but I didn't do it that way because I was not sure of exactly how to do it, so I just did them into the switch.

4" Rancho Suspension Lift, 1" Front Leveling Spacer, Dual Exhaust, Bushwacker Fender Flares, 20" KMC BADLANDS Rims, Toyo Open Country A/T (Summer Set), 17" Cragar Soft 8 Rims, Hankook Dynapro M/T (Winter Set), Bull Bar, Line-X Bedliner, DiabloSport Predator Tuner, LED Tailgate Bar, Blacked Out Rear Windows, Jason Hard Tonneau Cover, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, Bug Shield & Window Visors, Recon Smoked Cab Lights

Quote Originally Posted by IAsilverado View Post
    Yes I do believe so, I would think you either wire it into your fuse box that holds the power for your parking lights or you splice it into the parking light wire.
    I know that ChevyHD got his done professionally and they are wired into his parking lights. So there is some way you can do it, but I didn't do it that way because I was not sure of exactly how to do it, so I just did them into the switch.
    Yeah... you're right. My cousin had some installed professionally and they are wired into his headlights knob. I don't know how but it's possible...

Yup thats why they're professionals. Idk exactly how they wired it all up but it is to the headlight knob
    Adam
    2004.5 CCSB Duramax
    Max Effort Tuning by Idaho Rob - Goerend Transmission - PCV ReRoute - EGR Blocked - Plugged Resonator - 5" Diamond Eye Turbo Back - Tie Rod Sleeves - All On Mod - Edge Insight CTS - Recon Taillights, Cab Lights, & 3rd Brake Light

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234