GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anything for a 2011 Silverado Crew Cab

I just purchased a 2011 silverado crew cab and looking to spruce it up a bit. I am looking for any cool accessories to possibly buy. Please send me any info on stuff you might have and pictures would be great if you have them. Thank you!

Well there's plenty of things you can do to customize your truck and make it unique. What sort of upgrades did you have in mind? Performance? Audio? Wheels & tires? Suspension? We can give you recommendations based on where you want to start upgrades-wise.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

I just added HID headlights, and previously installed a Volant CAI. I've been real happy with those. Other mods I'm considering are getting the tow mirrors, level kit, bigger tires and a programmer. Look around here too and you'll get a lot of ideas.

Your only limitations are your imagination and wallet size
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

I was going to start with the outside appearance (i.e. full grill guard, nerf bars, bed cover, maybe some wheels, tinted windows, etc). Any advise on where i can get the best deaqls is greatly appreciated. I am not a rich man, so price is a concern, but I will not buy junk either. Thanks for the reply!

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TELORVEHC View Post
    Well there's plenty of things you can do to customize your truck and make it unique. What sort of upgrades did you have in mind? Performance? Audio? Wheels & tires? Suspension? We can give you recommendations based on where you want to start upgrades-wise.
    I was going to start with the outside appearance (i.e. full grill guard, nerf bars, bed cover, maybe some wheels, tinted windows, etc). Any advise on where i can get the best deaqls is greatly appreciated. I am not a rich man, so price is a concern, but I will not buy junk either. Thanks for the reply!

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TELORVEHC View Post

I would check out stylintrucks.com or Summitracing.com. Those are the 2 main sites that I get my truck stuff from. Also, check your local craigslist listings, they sometimes have a few good deals.

Hub caps are on the come-back! along with the straight up 7-8" bug deflectors ,oh yeah........hood ornaments!!!!! LOL

Ya i'm for sure thinkin straight up bug shield and prolly gun rack

'04 Chevy 1500 Ext. Cab 4x4
    265/75-16 Sport King A/T

Seriously , check craigslist and ebay , alot of people buy a truck and start taking accessories off. You'll find alot of things ,just search cities around your area on craigslist.Good luck
    2003 Silverado Z71 Extended Cab 5.3L, K&N air filter , Flowmaster exhaust , Blacked -out Bowtie , leather interior , up-graded to 17's

Default Afternarket Accessories

One way to customize your new Silverado would be to a grille guard. I live on a farm and am often going into places that is in the woods or where stuff is overgrown. Owning a grille guard helps protect the front end of your truck, plus if there is a lot of deer where you live, it will help you out when the decide they need to run right out in front of you. You could also go with an aftermarket exhaust, toolbox, spray on bed liner.

Example of a Ranch hand Grille Guard:

Last edited by Southern Boy; 02-07-2011 at 08:11 AM.
    "Big Red"
    1997 Chevrolet Silverado K1500
    Maroon Ext. Cab
    5.7L Vortec V8
    4x4 w/Z71 Off Road Package
    No Mods.....Yet!
    Running stock size Falken High Country All Terrain's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast