I just recently bought a 2010 Crew Cab LT 4x4 Z71 w/o sunroof, rear sliding rear window, leather, or navi.

I would like add the full console to my truck and was wondering what all I needed to do to complete this switch? Are there any special panels, items that I need to make this work in my truck? Is there anything to beware of such as rear air, rear radio, etc or are these things that I could possibly add to my truck with a donor? I'd really like to be able to have USB and power charger inside the console.

Also I would like to switch to a power rear sliding window as well, does anyone know if there wiring harness is generic between models and would already be there?

Thinking about switching to leather all the way around as well and was wondering if there is any way to make the harness to the front seats work with my current setup so I could get dual heat/power seats or am I asking for too much?

I got a good deal of this truck and just trying to make it into an LTZ type truck without the LTZ price tag off the showroom floor.

Any help, advice, and lessons learned would be helpful.

Thanks,

Steven