GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Interesting...... kinda mixed reviews. Im not so sure I like them now either after seeing the wheels actually on the truck. Btw, they kinda look cheap cuz of my cheezy photo altering abilites in microsoft paint LOL ... I haven't used that program in like 10 years LOL Thanks for all the input.

If you are not set on Rockstars who about looking into some real or fake beadlock wheels and just have the outter ring powder coated green? I see a lifted F-150 around my area once in awhile and he has it powder coated red and it is different and looks "clean"

________2013 4C Rated__________

Great Idea Alston!! going with a different style wheel,sounds like it just might work.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbomber View Post
    Ive never been afraid to be different so ill tell you that i like the way the rims look with the green accents.Im tired of seeing the all black rims,which everyone seems to have nowdays.All that matters is whether you like them.
    I completely agree. There is a black truck around here that is custom green on black and it looks REALLY good. I'ts lowered, which I don't usually prefer, but he did a great job with it. I've been trying to snap some pics of it on the road or whenever I see it parked just so I can share with you guys but I feel kind of weird just taking pictures of some other dude's truck. It would serve this post well, though because I think it would give you a really good idea of what the final color would look like. He didn't just accent the wheels with that color, though. He also did a SUBTLE but awesome bit of accenting to his hood. It looks super. It sometimes parks in my lot. I'll see what I can do about getting a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincennes02261897 View Post
    I completely agree. There is a black truck around here that is custom green on black and it looks REALLY good. I'ts lowered, which I don't usually prefer, but he did a great job with it. I've been trying to snap some pics of it on the road or whenever I see it parked just so I can share with you guys but I feel kind of weird just taking pictures of some other dude's truck. It would serve this post well, though because I think it would give you a really good idea of what the final color would look like. He didn't just accent the wheels with that color, though. He also did a SUBTLE but awesome bit of accenting to his hood. It looks super. It sometimes parks in my lot. I'll see what I can do about getting a pic.

Aww, don't be afraid to snap a couple of pics, Vin, I do it all the time!!

Adam

I snap pics of peoples cars/trucks all the time! Most time if it is at a stop light they just give a thumbs up. A car guy always respects another car guy.

Haha... Fair enough. Hopefully I'll see it by the end of the day and I'll get a picture of it. It's a pretty sweet ride. If not, I'm sure I will have seen it by the middle of next week. It's always around.

Haha... Fair enough. Hopefully I'll see it by the end of the day and I'll get a picture of it. It's a pretty sweet ride. If not, I'm sure I will have seen it by the middle of next week. It's always around.
    Looking forward to seeing this thing,Vin.

Thanx Vince, im lookin forward to see these pics too! ........

Lime green is a nice accent color
    "Don"

'11 Chevy Silverado 1500 X-cab Z71
    Vortec 5.3L V8 4x4
    K&N Cold Air Intake
    Chrome Grille/Mirror covers
    Custom painted Emblems
    Tinted windows 30% F - 5% B/sides

Further upgrades to come...