GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I need a ranch to have dogs. when I had a blue heeler I could not provide enough space for his energy. My son has a coon hound and a
    n Australian shepherd like me the Australian Shepherd has but one eye and she is the best mannered canine I have ever been around. Going to Nevada to see her and my grandchildren. She always greets me and walks the trails with me. Keep trying to bring her home but my dil won't let that happen, yet.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I don't much like canines; I'm a cat person. However, I might consider a doberman once I get land in the country. Dogs are just smart security ... especially well-trained ones. Dobermans, like cats, are genrally one-person animals. They also have short hair so they don't get smelly as fast as other dogs. Now if they could only bathe themselves and use a litter box like cats do...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I don't much like canines; I'm a cat person. However, I might consider a doberman once I get land in the country. Dogs are just smart security ... especially well-trained ones. Dobermans, like cats, are genrally one-person animals. They also have short hair so they don't get smelly as fast as other dogs. Now if they could only bathe themselves and use a litter box like cats do...
    Get a clean pond and a dog door. my labs clean themselves but I shave them every summer to help them out. Buddy's got a well trained Doberman,great dog loves to explore his land
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Personally when I get another dog it will be a Boxer. No not Mike Tyson. I had Boxers yeas ago and found them to be very defensive of others getting on my lawn. So they ae Kinda like clint Eastwood and myself. "GET OFF MY LAWN"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123