GM Truck Club
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Question

  1. #1

    Default Question

    I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but i'm looking for a part for my truck and i'm not even sure what it's called. it's the manifold that snaps under the dash to direct the heat from the heater to your feet. it's 15 degrees and my feet are cold!

  2. #2


    Welcome to the club! has just about everything you need for your truck - including a picture that tells you what that part is called.

    Post your truck's info, and those who have the same thing will give you the tips and tricks you're looking for.

    Good luck,

    1999 Chevy K2500 Suburban 350
    K&N, reworked cai, Thrush cat-backs
    Vinyl, cranks, floor shift, and rear air!

  3. #3


    its called an air duct you may be able to screw a small flap to it, this will redirect the air.

  4. #4


    What is the year, make, model, etc. for your truck so that we can help you identify the exact part that you need?

Similar Threads

  1. Answer question with question game?
    By 1st Synthetics in forum Games Forum
    Replies: 3444
    Last: 11-01-2011, 08:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts