GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default problems with dioblo predator programmer

got my brand new programmer installed the predator tune. great response and all that but ill be cruizin down the high way and all of a sudden my abs and emergency brake light comes on and it says service brake system. all my brake work fine. i shut the truck off and there off untill im cruzin down the high way again. any help or info would be great thanks
    2005 silverado 1500 z-71.
    fabtech 6" lift.
    air raid filter
    throttle body spacer
    4.56 gears.
    rancho rs5000 shocks.
    tow mirrors.
    american racing rims.
    firestone destination a/t 325/65/18.
    due to inflation your 2 cents no longer matters.

I don't have the diablo, but I know with EDGE they provide routing updates, I would make sure its Up to date. and make sure its the right software for your truck. About all I can help, hopefully someone with a diablo will tune in

Have you used your Diablo to check for codes? Also did you go to the modify tune section and put in your tire size and gear change?

Legend

Blog Entries

It happens on the NBS when you increase the tire size. It kept happening to me when I enter 35" but it does not happen at 34 1/2". Best explanation I received was that this is a problem that many programmers cannot solve for yet, as it has something to do with our computers. Check out the DiabloSport forum or send a note to MonteSS, as he may have some suggestions for you. For me, it was just easier to reduce my tire size 1/2" until they crack that code. It really did not make that much of a difference on my speedometer.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals