GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Info is great, people are friendly, and none of the typical bashing that happens on other forums. i was debating whether or not to join after some bad experiences on other forums, but now I'm certainly glad I did. Great site with great people!
    Project: Excess in Moderation
    1979 Chevy short wide

Quote Originally Posted by brownboyz71 View Post
    Info is great, people are friendly, and none of the typical bashing that happens on other forums. i was debating whether or not to join after some bad experiences on other forums, but now I'm certainly glad I did. Great site with great people!
    No bashing allowed here! I'm a member of some of the other forums but mainly to glean info, I rarely post on them just so I don't subject myself to the abuse that goes on there. With GMTC I've been an active member for over 2 years, I check in on the site every day and usually have something constructive to add (hopefully).
    Adam

Tons of great info,friendly people that respect each others opinions.Ive learned alot on here,thanks everyone!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

This is the first place i look for information when i dont know a problem, i think it is better than asking a mechanic because their might be someone on the site that has actuly had the same problem, they can tell you first hand what they had to do to fix it not just someone at a parts store acting like they know what the problem is. It is great for simple things like tires and rims or just a acessory you want to add, you can see what looks good and what will fit. This site is great! one of the best tools for a Chevy owner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123