GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Lift Kit for Chevy Express van?

I have a 03 Chevrolet Express 3500 2wd. was wondering if they made a 2-4inch lift/leveling kit for these vans. any informations would be helpful. even if theres people out there who have done custom lifts on these vans if you could comment would be great. thanks

I haven't heard of any lift/ leveling kits for the 03+ express van, but I think the van might share the same platform as the Silverado/Tahoe/Suburabn/Sierrra etc... so maybe a lift/leveling kit for one of those trucks might work for your van??? Hopefully someone w/ more knowledge on the subject will chime in soon.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Try matching up the part numbers for the suspension pieces against a 3500 2wd pickup. I want to lower my '85, and finding a lowering kit for a 26 year old 1t van is a joke. However, with the book open, every piece from the van matches the same year 1t pickup.

Good luck,

1999 Chevy K2500 Suburban 350
    K&N, reworked cai, Thrush cat-backs
    Vinyl, cranks, floor shift, and rear air!

Quigley.com makes 4X4 van conversions. Maybe they can point you in the right direction.

i checked quigley and they only do new vans or pre owned ones with less than 50,000 miles. My guess is that they don't sell their parts they must install them?

This would be sweet, but might have to be a custom job.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Ha nevermind, the boulder kit was already posted....

U
    nfortunately it won't work with my AWD version. I think I'm stuck with just maxing out the torsion bars in the front and lifting blocks on the back. Hope that helps.

That kit is 5580 plus tax installed, now only if my van lives long enough to get it done!!!!!!