GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Sun visors

Default Sun visors

would like to see some trucks with sun visors, i am thinking about gettin one but wanna see how they look on the 99-07s

I like them too but havent seen any of the new trucks with one.Were you thinking of going with one that has the lights?
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

I like the look of the lights but im kinda a cheapskate so i got the plain one, i like the more squared off ones but had a hard time finding it for the 99-07 models. Couldent even find anything on LUNDs website, i ended up getting the summit brand sun visor for the 89-99 models. one of my friends put the same one on his 2000 silverado, so i will get some pictures up and let you know how it goes when i get it on.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

What I have heard is that Lund no longer makes them and sold the molds to a Co called Core Mt in Tx The same Co that now owns Goodhood. Not sure what they are doing with it. Core makes plastic and fiberglass Bumpers for Co's like GM. http://www.coremt.com/About/
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

cool i was curios why i couldent find any lund sunvisors around, thanks!