hi guys,
not sure what your average vehicle age ranges are, but im the proud owner of a 77 aluminum chevy p20 stepvan, and im looking for some help getting her upgraded and sweet again....
lol, she has been dubbed the "ugly duckling", for now anyway i can let that slide...
but my dream is to turn her into a beautiful swan!

lol, outside of that sappy crap, im just looking to make her safe, secure, updated, and a long term investment, ive logged about 400 miles with her so far and have fallen in love with the room, the convenience, and the uniqueness

i plan on making a food truck out of her, so i need to put some brass to go with the flash so to say....
current points to the project are a disc brake conversion on the front....... i think i have tracked down the right parts, but need someone who knows just a bit more then me for some guidance and knowledge

anyway, heres a pic, hopefully she wont look like this much longer !

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

ya know....she is kind of boxy, and a little on the ugly side.....but i think thats where a lot of her endearing charm comes from