GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, that's my input on setups, too. I bought the box because I'm eventually doing bucket seats in the back and was going to make one, but that won't be until June and I can't stand how these subs are sounding. I can only play a few songs so I have clean bass. Here's the link to the box: http://www.amazon.com/Atrend-E12Dsv-...9560629&sr=8-2

Where are you putting that box! Kicker wants a min of 1.75 for ported boxes for that sub.i would buy a kicker box for those subs.

Haha, I took out one of my back seats for right now. I'm putting in bucket chairs in the next couple months in the back seat and will have a custom console from the dash to the back of the cab.

Quote Originally Posted by zachmilz View Post
    Haha, I took out one of my back seats for right now. I'm putting in bucket chairs in the next couple months in the back seat and will have a custom console from the dash to the back of the cab.
    Let me know when you get that done...would like to see it! This is what I ended up doing.

Wow, that's a really nice blowthrough. I was thinking about that, but I use my bed quite a bit. I'm slowly making my truck into a show truck, as money allows.

Quote Originally Posted by zachmilz View Post
    Wow, that's a really nice blowthrough. I was thinking about that, but I use my bed quite a bit. I'm slowly making my truck into a show truck, as money allows.
    Ya I hear you on money.... i just added headrest monitors and had the headliner, sunvisors, and all the pillars done in suede....so know I am broke until I can save up some more "bling" money.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Yeah, once I finally graduate from school I can get a full time job and bring in the dough. I get to do my 3/6 or 4/7 drop for my graduation/birthday gift, though. I'm very ready for that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12