GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: mobile audio

Cool mobile audio

Ok recently I started my own car audio business doing custom boxes and audio installation, window tint, alarms, and installs. Now here comes where i would like some opinions from everyone. Now the idea is to equip my truck with everythin to do your basic custom wood box (this excludes fiberglass boxes) and all the other installs so that i could have a mobile unit so that if the customer couldnt make it to the location for a lil extra cash we would come to your locations for the install. So what im trying to get at is how many of yall would prefer for the audio shopp to come to you instead of you to it????

Though I prefer to do my own installs, if I had a choice I would be willing to pay a little more for the installer come to me. You can see the progress being done and you don't have to drop off your vehicle at their shop or w/e.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

thanks for the input

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

It all depends... On how custom I would want the job.. My past 2 trucks were Full blown out systems. My past Avalanche had the JL Amps in the doors and a full 5.1 DTS system.. But as you said for small systems for like a box and amp hook up.. It can be done on the side but you would have to bring a good Wood cutter. Don't forget all the Kits for the radio.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X