GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks good either way, IMO. I'm kinda like Murdog, the 4x4/Z71 stickers and stock emblems don't bother me. I did pull off the square GM emblems off the sides though. Go find you one of those old "Heavy Half" stickers and slap that baby on there!!
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan

I am a fan of the decals. Then again, I have had 3 Silverados and only on my third one was it 4x4. So I'm still new to the decals. Maybe it's a pride thing for me lol.

2007 Silverado LS 4x4 1500 | 4.8L Vortec | Crew Cab
    SGT Davis - US Army POW-MIA You are not forgotten...

Legend

Blog Entries

It definitely has a cleaner look (well at least where the sticker was) but I am thinking you may want to try the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde style that ST has. I like that fact that he can be clean or stickied depending on which side of his truck you are looking at. It might also help confuse eye witnesses when he is trying to get away.

Anyway...looks good! Seems like you were able to get quite a bit of work done on your truck today in that balmy weather your enjoying.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

BigB, first off the truck looks great! I am still deciding if I want to remove my Z71 or not. Second, how in the world did you get the stickers off in that weather?? I removed my pin stirpes in 40* weather and it was a pain!

________2013 4C Rated__________

Thanks everyone for the opinions.Alston,3 celsius is like summer here for people that are born here or here for awhile,you get used to the cold weather.My 10 year old daughter wanted to take the decals off so i let her.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Nice and clean, looks good.

Bobby - North Carolina
    2008 4x4 5.3L V8
    6" Suspension Lift and 1.5" Body Lift
    20x9 Ballistic Jesters w/35" Toyo Open Country MT's & 1.5" rear wheel spacers
    4:56 Yukon Gears
    Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
    Baja style bed mount spare tire carrier
    Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust
    Recon Smoked LED tails/3rd brake lights/black projectors w/switchback LED's in the corners
    N-Fab Nerf Steps
    K&N CAI
    No Fear Pedals
    Tint, Line-X bedliner, Window visors, Rear wheel well liners
    Painted front grill, bow ties and door badges, de-"lettered" tailgate
    Powder coated front and rear bumpers

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    It might also help confuse eye witnesses when he is trying to get away.
    Haha! Just what are you insinuating, Mike?

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
    Haha! Just what are you insinuating, Mike?
    That I really don't believe his story that it was "accidental." I think it's that way on purpose and would not be surprised one day if the FBI comes up with a nick name for him until they find out his true identity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12