GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Blog Entries

Default Random thought on a build for a retardedly awesom truck.

About a 1992 S-10/S-15 body and frame with borderline wild twin turbo 262 c.i. V-6 with a Silverado AWD system. I call it, Psy-Clone. No badges or identifiers denoting the heart of the truck other than two scoops on the hood over the turbos to help keep them cool. Don't know if that's a good idea since it could mess with the air coming through the radiatoror and intercooler. Just thinking outside the box.

Corvette shift servos and shift kit (not real wild, just reinforcing trans strenght and firmer shifts) on a 4L60 trans with a Hurst Pro-Matic Shifter II choosing the gears.
    Sonoma Gt style body kit, lowered front and back slightly with a level stance. 5 spoke alloy non directional rims with Goodyear Eagle GT tires that poke out even with the fender flares. Equal size front and back. Rear roll pan with vette tail lights, shaved and filled stock tail lights. Suicide doors.

And of course the custom interior. Sparco style seats with harnesses, center console with speakers, small LED accent lights wired to the dome light switch that light up the floor board and low nooks and crannies. Grant Gt 4 spoke steering wheel. Tilt and telescoping steering column. Updated gauges, with boost and trans temp gauges over the stereo to the right of the main bezel.

And finally as an extra that really not needed but looks cool, flame thrower in the exhaust.
    1992 GMC Sonoma GT 4.3
    1984 C20 'burban 454
    1963 C10 283
    One lead foot
    Two hands that turn a steering wheel very quickly and very well.

That sounds like an awesome truck. Anything with twin turbos is cool in my book.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

You should draw us up a sketch of that BA machine! I think that would be sick! Hope you hit the lottery!

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!