GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Default Pulled the Trigger Today

I've been watching the price of the Borla dual cat-back system which exits behind each tire. Today it dropped by over $100 on autoanything.

Of course, it's a 2 to 3 week delay before they make it and then another week before it arrives.

I can't wait, but at least I'll have the sound and look I want before summer.

Absolutely, and hopefully some video to hear it as well. Of course the key word is "correct" since I've never done an exhaust before.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok Al did I hear Modding GTG at your house this spring? Got a few to do myself... New Bowties,Headlights and something else.......
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ok Al did I hear Modding GTG at your house this spring? Got a few to do myself... New Bowties,Headlights and something else.......
    Let's do it. What's the "something else"? Of course, I'll have to send the family out somewhere so we don't get a million questions.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Been done before.... Can't tell.......

Congrats Alex!!! Please post up pics and sound clip once you get it installed! Are they cowboy set up or 90 degree?

________2013 4C Rated__________

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    Congrats Alex!!! Please post up pics and sound clip once you get it installed! Are they cowboy set up or 90 degree?
    If by cowboy setup you mean out behind the tires, yes. Same as stock but on both sides. I didn't like straight out the back and didn't want the exhaust in front of the tires and the sound and smell in the cab. Borla is one of the only that sells this setup. Plus, it sounds awesome...or at least it should.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Congrats Al. From what I've heard Borla is top of the line, & everyone who has them has been very happy.
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    If by cowboy setup you mean out behind the tires, yes. Same as stock but on both sides. I didn't like straight out the back and didn't want the exhaust in front of the tires and the sound and smell in the cab. Borla is one of the only that sells this setup. Plus, it sounds awesome...or at least it should.
    Cowboy is more of a 45* I think the stock look on both sides is going to look great!

Definitely post some video when you get it on the truck!!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by