GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Will do BigB. I can't wait to get this on the truck.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Haha! I guess I got my wish. I just got the email from Autoanything that the exhaust was shipped. 2-5 days before it gets here. Sweet!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Got a good saw for the old one?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I helped a buddy of mine install a Gibson cat back on his '10 Silverado and we got the stock exhaust off w/o cutting. It was a pain, but it can be done.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    I helped a buddy of mine install a Gibson cat back on his '10 Silverado and we got the stock exhaust off w/o cutting. It was a pain, but it can be done.
    I do have a sawzall, but will try to remove it without cutting it up. We'll see how long my patience holds up.

Just to have as much room as you can remove the spare and the rear tires. It was easy having 2 people doing it.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Thanks for the advice Alston. I don't have a second, but I'll definitely remove the tires. I've got some floor stands and a good jack, so I hope the removal goes ok. Anything I need to look out for, fuel lines or brake lines?

Legend

It should come off pretty easy... When do you plan on doing it?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Depends on when it comes in. I'd like to put it in this weekend if it comes in. We're going to MA tomorrow, and I'm not sure which day we'll be back. Hopefully Saturday so I can start taking the current exhaust off and install the Borla on Sunday.

Legend

Ok Ok Let me know maybe I'll take a ride... My father's a TV repair man he's got an awsome set of tools we can fix it... Opps wrong post..

Haha. Thanks for the offer. I just hope it all comes together so I can install it this weekend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast