GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Ok, all done. Got home today and the box was in the garage thanks to my neighbor. Installed it in a couple of hours thanks to the trusty sawzall. Great kit, everything matched up real nice. The hardest part was figuring out how the piece after the cats would detach, but a couple of squirts of WD40 and a couple of hits with the mallet and it popped right off. I took a little video, and will try to upload. I haven't done that yet so we'll see.

It sounds great. At start it has a little more rumble, but at idle it's calm and quiet. I took it for a quick run around the block, stop sign to stop sign, but will take it out some more tomorrow. I also need to get a bolt for the driver's side hanger, so a run to HD is in order tomorrow. Hah, can't wait! Check out my album if you want to see better pics.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/att...1&d=1300577541
    Last edited by Als09Sierra; 03-19-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Figuring out attachments

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Looks good Al.. We need a shot from the back.....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Thanks Glenn. I'll take a couple of pics with my wife's camera tomorrow. Better quality and you can view them without getting right up to the screen. My older iPhone is better under the truck.

Looks good, I think! Need bigger pics!
    Adam

The curse of my iPhone. I'll work on it tomorrow. Thanks Adam.

Looks awesome Alex!!! Cant wait to hear it.

________2013 4C Rated__________

yep looks good, might consider swapping to borla once the m.f wears out .. let me know how you like it, video would be awesome too !!

Thanks guys. It sounds great and I'm working on uploading video. Here is a pic today after I installed the hanger on the driver's side. Unfortunately, the driver's side pipe isn't sticking out as much as the passenger's side. I'll have to adjust the pipes next weekend.

Looks great Alex.Would love to see that video when you get a chance!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Sorry, I'm experiencing technical difficulties with the video. Anyone upload pics from a Mac? It doesn't help that mine is a little old, in fact I can't get the new iPhone until I update my computer or my OS. Ugg.