GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default what is the best bedliner to use

my truck has a durasliner that my friend punched holes in to mount some deezee boxes in it. i took them out and putting a cap on it .im looking at one of the roll on liners .what is the best out there

They all seem to be good, its all in taking your time and prepping the surface.

I had the spray Rhino Liner in my '03. I loved it. I use my truck for work so there is always equipment, garbage, and scrap metal going in and out every day. I never had a chip, crack, or anything like that. I would recommend this to anyone.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

X2 on Rhino liner, I am the 3rd owner of my truck and the previous owner had Rhino liner sprayed in the bed and its held up great since I've owned the truck, considering how much crap I haul around in the bed haha.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    They all seem to be good, its all in taking your time and prepping the surface.
    X2. They're all reputable, it's just a matter of opinion. I have Line-X in my truck and for various aesthetic reasons, I like it the best. It also has a lifetime warranty (which is, of course, a good thing). If you're doing it yourself, though, just make sure that you follow the directions carefully. Take your time on preparation and detail or you could regret it later.

never had a problem with rhino liner or line-x. i prefer either one of them.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

I used herculiner once on my truck, its a roll on kind. Dont get it it will eventually peel off. Spray on is the way to go.
    Brent

1978 Chevy 2500 4x4
    1996 Toyota Tacoma heavily built.
    1987 BMW 325IS
    1970 Ford Bronco

I have the rhino liner in mine and it is great. Make sure you go to a bigger (reputable) rhino lining place. When I first had mine done it would get slices and chunked easily, hooks peeled. after having them patch it a couple times I went to a different rhino liner place in my area. The owner was originally going to just patch again but when I brought it in the tech said since he had to tape everything off again to fix everything anyway he just resprayed the whole thing. So now its twice as thick and I have yet to have any issue from their spraying. plus rhino linings also does the lifetime repairs on it.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

I have Line-X in my truck and its been great. As I said in my other post I think all the do-it-yourself seem to be good if prepped right.