GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sub box

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Wow...what kind of airspace in that box?
    Probably not as much as it looks like...I'd say it's 2.25 cubic feet at the most. It's a pretty thin looking box... I'm going to guess he has the box stuffed pretty well to get the airspace that sub REALLY wants...
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

box isnt stuffed at all, i tried it and it didnt hit right. sub requires 2.0 cu ft sealed that box was 2.1 cu ft. hit nice. but now that sub is out of the s10 and is now installed in the yukon in a ported home theater box (i know ghetto lol), but its 4.3 cu ft and hits nasty ass low and clean lol. i love it

probox has boxes for reg cabs and extended cabs with amps and without hope this helps

http://www.proboxrocks.com/products/enclosures/loaded/chevy/99CRC210L/index.shtml[/URL]
    2003 silverado k1500 LT extra cab short bed
    5.3,aero performance exhaust,volant cold air box,diablo programmer,hid headlights,autopage alarm,factory dual batters,200 amp alternator
    z71 package 285-tires.no lift yet line-x rockers fender flares bed liner and tool box

Quote Originally Posted by spooky View Post
    probox has boxes for reg cabs and extended cabs with amps and without hope this helps

http://www.proboxrocks.com/products/enclosures/loaded/chevy/99CRC210L/index.shtml[/URL]
    Dude, the proboxes are not that good and fall apart after awhile. For the money you could get a custom built at a better quality. IMO. Terry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12