GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New truck

I'm sure you'll find help, welcome back

congrats on the new ride
    2008 TAHOE LT, volant powercore, superchips programmer

Does anyone know of some good cheap rubber mud flaps that don't cost to much and they mount with minimal drilling and that are durable for my 2004 Canyon. And I was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what kind of tires I should get for my 2004 Canyon pick up truck it is two wheel drive so I am look for "Traction tires" for the back so a set of tires that have an aggressive tread pattern on them, and also ones that are a good buy/quality for the money you pay for them. And also what would be some good replacement speakers for the stock speakers cause the one's in there are blown, what are good speakers that will work without having to change my stock head unit i have the 2 door Canyon with the bench seats in it. And also does anyone know what size the speakers i would need to get and what amp/wattage would i want. I am looking for durable speakers ones that will not blow up again cause i like to listen to my music loud!!! Thanks hope I can get some answers......

Welcome to the G M T C ! There are several Canyons and Colorados on the site so you should be able to get some help.

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12