GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default DiabloSport Predator Programmer For Sale!

Description in the link $225obo + shipping

http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/pts/2296286928.html

PM me if you are interested or have any questions

Thanks
    Nick

4" Rancho Suspension Lift, 1" Front Leveling Spacer, Dual Exhaust, Bushwacker Fender Flares, 20" KMC BADLANDS Rims, Toyo Open Country A/T (Summer Set), 17" Cragar Soft 8 Rims, Hankook Dynapro M/T (Winter Set), Bull Bar, Line-X Bedliner, DiabloSport Predator Tuner, LED Tailgate Bar, Blacked Out Rear Windows, Jason Hard Tonneau Cover, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, Bug Shield & Window Visors, Recon Smoked Cab Lights

did you do the "restore original backup" to the truck before you sold it, so that the predator is unlocked/reset and can be used by someone else???

if you did not restore the original backup stock tune to the truck, then the predator is still locked to that truck, and it can not be used on any other vehicle...

if you power up the predator and go to Options - Show Last Tune Written... what does it say??
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Will this work on a 98 4.3?

Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    did you do the "restore original backup" to the truck before you sold it, so that the predator is unlocked/reset and can be used by someone else???

if you did not restore the original backup stock tune to the truck, then the predator is still locked to that truck, and it can not be used on any other vehicle...

if you power up the predator and go to Options - Show Last Tune Written... what does it say??
    Yes it is unlocked. i sold the truck on saturday and on friday night i deprogrammed it.
    I do not have the truck so i can not power it up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheep1 View Post
    Will this work on a 98 4.3?
    No it will not

4" Rancho Suspension Lift, 1" Front Leveling Spacer, Dual Exhaust, Bushwacker Fender Flares, 20" KMC BADLANDS Rims, Toyo Open Country A/T (Summer Set), 17" Cragar Soft 8 Rims, Hankook Dynapro M/T (Winter Set), Bull Bar, Line-X Bedliner, DiabloSport Predator Tuner, LED Tailgate Bar, Blacked Out Rear Windows, Jason Hard Tonneau Cover, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, Bug Shield & Window Visors, Recon Smoked Cab Lights

WOW! You sold that beautiful ride!!! Why? if you don't mind me asking
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Quote Originally Posted by IAsilverado View Post
    Yes it is unlocked. i sold the truck on saturday and on friday night i deprogrammed it.
    I do not have the truck so i can not power it up....
    you don't need "that" truck... it can be powered up by ANY vehicle... just plug it in to another vehicle's obd port... ;)
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbomber View Post
    WOW! You sold that beautiful ride!!! Why? if you don't mind me asking
    Well it was too fancy of a ride lol and we needed a little extra money, so we traded it. I am sad to see it go but it had to hapen. :(

Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    you don't need "that" truck... it can be powered up by ANY vehicle... just plug it in to another vehicle's obd port... ;)
    O, i did not know that i could do that but i just sold it yesterday

So it will power on with any vehicle, but only work with the ones specified on it then?