GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul1964 View Post
    As promised, S.S. Bumper on finally!

That looks great! I have always like the clean look of the SS bumper. I think now you need to paint your mirror caps to finish off the look.

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

Updating with recent upgrades, painted mirror caps, drilled and slotted brake rotors and Escalade door handles.

Adam

Adam.....Looking/Viewing the Pictures of your Truck on the first page of your thread here, and then viewing all of them to the last Page/Pictures.......You Have done a Awesome Job in building your Truck.....it's What I call A.....Clean......Classy......Custom......Chevy Silverado!!.......

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Blog Entries

looks great, Adam......did you remove the fender flares for any other reason than just dislike ??..just wondered...Brian
    Silverado Crew.....4.8 L

---Pendaliner BoxLiner and Side Rails....Van and Truck World
    ---Reese Adjustable Step Down Trailer Hitch....Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome eyebrow Mirror Covers.... Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome Bowtie 3rd Brake Light Cover....Van and Truck World
    ---DeeZee TailGate Assist ....Van and Truck World ( now Action Car and Truck Accessories )

---Westin Series side steps....Apple Auto Glass
    ---TRIFOLD rear soft Tonneau....Apple Auto Glass

---Chevrolet Bowtie Mudflaps...GM Dealer
    ---GM Rear Wheel Well liners...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Black Tow Hooks w Hloks
    ---GM Chrome Tailgate Handle/matching key-lock....GM Dealer
    ---GM Driver Information Center Upgrade...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Tinted Bug Deflector...GM Dealer
    ---GM Chrome Door Handles....GM Dealer

---Better Built rear hitch step .... Lowe's !!!
    ---AVS Window VentVisors...Canadian Tire
    ---AVS tinted License plate covers....Wal-Mart

Yes, removed the flares purely for looks. I like the cleaner, smooth look without all the extra plastic pieces stuck all over it. Plus the SS bumper would've looked dumb with the flares on.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    Adam.....Looking/Viewing the Pictures of your Truck on the first page of your thread here, and then viewing all of them to the last Page/Pictures.......You Have done a Awesome Job in building your Truck.....it's What I call A.....Clean......Classy......Custom......Chevy Silverado!!.......
    Thanks Mike, I appreciate that coming from you, the clean look you have going with your truck was a huge inspiration in the direction I took mine.

Thank you Adam.....it means A Lot to me......its to bad that we live So Far from one another, because I would love to put both Trucks side by side.....That would be one Awesome looking picture of 2 Sharp looking Custom Silverado's!!......Well What's up Next for your Truck Adam??......

LOL, meet me in Dallas/Ft. Worth, it's about halfway and we can drop in on Steve for a photo shoot. Got a few things I want to do yet, not sure what's going to happen first. Although mods are going to have to wait because the transfer case took a $#it in the snow we had last weekend, so that's gotta be dealt with first. As far as mods go I'd like to paint the rear bumper, I still want to drop it 2 more inches all around, and I keep putting off tinting the front door windows, after that I think I will be ready for a new vehicle to become my daily driver and then I will start thinking about power adders. I am going to keep this truck forever so who knows what's in store for it!

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul1964 View Post
    LOL, meet me in Dallas/Ft. Worth, it's about halfway and we can drop in on Steve for a photo shoot. Got a few things I want to do yet, not sure what's going to happen first. Although mods are going to have to wait because the transfer case took a $#it in the snow we had last weekend, so that's gotta be dealt with first. As far as mods go I'd like to paint the rear bumper, I still want to drop it 2 more inches all around, and I keep putting off tinting the front door windows, after that I think I will be ready for a new vehicle to become my daily driver and then I will start thinking about power adders. I am going to keep this truck forever so who knows what's in store for it!
    Deal Adam I'll meet you have halfway.............Regarding painting the Rear Bumper, are you talking about the Bumper itself or the Bumper Pads??.......about keeping your Truck, I'm going to be keeping this Truck.....if and when the engine/trans. goes out......I'll installed a New 5.3 liter and Trans.....I've also say, that this is the BEST Vehicle......Truck or Car I've every Owned!!...which is Very True......Up next for my Truck is Rear Sway Bar and then a Eaton Tru-Trac.........
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 02-18-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Great looking chevy guys, I specailly like How you lifted it Adam, Then lowered it...not a huge fan of lowered trucks, atleast 4x4s. But then again Im stuck with a 2wd that push to the limits taken it where most hesitate to take a 4x4....They call me crazy...I say its a truck, 2wd or not, Its still a TRUCK...I get stuck owell **** happens....lol... Great trucks though guys...
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Here's a few more pics....some of the things I use my truck for...!

Furniture Hauler...

Grocery Getter!

Drug Runner!

Gas Guzzler!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by