GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: New pics!

Blog Entries

Default New pics!

It's the time of year where I can get out and take more pictures of my truck, so here's some new ones from this morning. I went and checked out an old wheeling spot I used to go to (didn't do much with the Chevy since it's my DD, and I need to replace the tie rod on the drivers side) and I was pretty bummed to see that it's becoming a **** hole. Some jack ass brought a big old tub full of used oil or something there and just dumped it (didn't get any pictures of that) and lazy ass hunters who only hunt for the mounts brought the rest of the carcasses of their animals there and dumped them off so the local band of troublesome coyotes (who I've been hectically picking off here lately) have some food. It really pisses me off that the guy who owns the property hasn't even done anything about it. I've tried calling him a couple of times today to let him know about it, but he won't answer. I've been thinking of calling the Sheriff too, but I want to get a hold of the owner first.

Anyway, that's my rant, here's the pictures!

New stickers (THANKS FOR THE LINK CHEEZ!)

And a small amount of mud shots:

That's it! Don't worry, there's a lot more whoring to come!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Your Truck has a Real Clean Look to it!!....Nice looking Silverado.......and you Always have Great Backgrounds in your Pictures.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Great looking pictures. That's really too bad about that spot. Looks like a nice area. Anyways the truck is looking great and I'm happy to see those Vortec stickers went to a good home. I really like your grille, did you paint it yourself?
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Great location. Great truck. Great pictures! The silver stickers matched up with your pinstripe perfectly. The look awesome!

2010 OEM 20" Wheels
    Color-matched mirror covers and emblem
    20% tinted windows - 6" eyebrow
    Black rear fender-wells
    Completely debadged and demolded
    Duramax airbox replacement w/ K&N filter
    2" Rear drop shackle
    Tailgate light bar
    Flowmaster Delta 50 w/ double tip exits
    Blue footwell lighting
    12" Pioneer Sub (custom downfire box) 850W amp
    Full LED interior

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Great looking pictures. That's really too bad about that spot. Looks like a nice area. Anyways the truck is looking great and I'm happy to see those Vortec stickers went to a good home. I really like your grille, did you paint it yourself?
    Yeah, I painted it myself. I used Rustoleum white gloss (2 coats) and Rustoleum clear coat (several coats, didn't count how many, lol). Turned out pretty good. The mirrors will be getting the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    Great location. Great truck. Great pictures! The silver stickers matched up with your pinstripe perfectly. The look awesome!
    Yeah, I couldn't believe they were the same silver color!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."