GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Where is the cheapest place?.......

where is the cheapest place to get one of those GOOD HOOD twin ram air hoods for a 2006 silverado?
    2004 Silverado 1500 2wd Ext. Cab

I would check the internet. Just look around at different websites and see.
    '07 Chevy Silverado Classic

PERFORMANCE
    -K&N Intake
    -Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer
    -Thrush Muffler
    -Bully Dog Triple GT Programmer
    5.3L V8
    LOOKS
    -3" Spindle Lift
    -Tint
    -Blacked Out Rims
    -Blacked Out Taillights
    SOUND
    -2 Kicker CVT 12s
    -Rockford Fosgate 6.5"
    -500 Alpine Mono Block
    -Pioneer 6.5" Touch Screen
    -2 Boss Tweeters
    SOON!
    -3.73 gears

try amazon
    2008 TAHOE LT, volant powercore, superchips programmer

I think the cheapest I have ever seen them were around $400-$500. That doesn't usually include shipping or come painted.
    2003 Silverado 2500HD 6.0L Vortec V8
    2" Body Lift
    3" Suspension Lift
    Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks
    Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer
    35" Tires with 20" American Racing Rims
    Velocity Cold Air Intake
    Billet Throttle Body Spacer
    BBK Performance Headers
    MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust System
    DiabloSport Predator- Soon to be tuned by Diablew

"Soon to be leveling-kit"

keep an eye on shipping costs, some dealers will slash their prices but make it up and then some with the shipping charges
    03 Silverado 1500
    285/75/16 BFG's
    2 Blaupunkt 10" vW1000 subs in Subthump box
    ProComp Level Lift & 3" rear blocks

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

You might want to check out Cervini hoods. They are better built and where the strut brace is in the hood they are thicker. A friend of mine has the Goodhood on his Avalanche and it's cracked 2 weeks after he got it.. check out http://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    You might want to check out Cervini hoods. They are better built and where the strut brace is in the hood they are thicker. A friend of mine has the Goodhood on his Avalanche and it's cracked 2 weeks after he got it.. check out http://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208
    I like the look of the hood for the GM trucks....crap do i get a hood or new gears....I hate you Enkeiavalanche.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Sorry......... :( I know the new owners of Goodhood and I looked at both before getting mine and the Cervini is built better and cheaper in price.. Although I did pick mine up there I have to say I did not like the way they treated me. I was talking to them about maybe a tour or Group buy and they did not care at all... I also told them that I am the one who got GoodMark to build the Ram air hoods for the Cladded Avalanche. They built 300 of them and I sold 280 and Cervini did not care...It's a shame you try to help people and they don't give you the time of day....But they do make a better hood. The guy who painted mine is Valanca in the Bronx. Louie also built some of the trucks used in the Goodhood ad's and he liked the Cervini better...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shield2.jpg   snowopenscoops.jpg   12627_t.jpg  
    Last edited by Enkeiavalanche; 04-13-2011 at 08:21 PM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X