GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by b-radical View Post
    @jimmeh i noticed you have the brute force AEM intake with a k&N cone filter. whats up with that? Is the AEM filter no good?
    I have no idea. I bought the intake off a friend of mine who had the K&N filter on it when I bought it. The intake itself is a waste of money, but I only paid about $50 for the whole setup. I actually put my stock airbox back in and am just running the intake tube off of it. I'll probably end up getting another filter later on, but right now I'm not too worried about the power of the truck, lol.

I should also add that I have a tune on my truck for the CAI, but it still hasn't gotten me much for numbers on the dyno at my friends house. I think I'll be happier with just a programmer with a power tune then the setup I have now.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by karz4life87 View Post
    I am actually looking at getting the SS front bumper. Theres a company out here in colorado that sells them brand new ready for paint for $76 and getting it painted once i get the truck painted. i love the storm trooper look. I also got some blue for a little bit of accent lighting and the bow ties are going a nice blue as well.
    What's the companies name?
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Its called Cert-I-Fit Auto body Parts. I have bought several pieces from them over the years and never had a problem with fitment. Jimmeh shoo me a PM and can give you specifics if youd like on the company.

Blog Entries

@karz4life, what is the name of that company in CO that sells bumper covers, is that the right name? what do you call those damn thing?

2000 Silverado, 4.8L, LS
    3" Dynomax cat back exhaust
    Drop-in K&N air filter
    200 amp Nations alternator
    KYB GR2 Shocks
    Bluetooth OBD2 adapter with Torque App on Samsung Note 2
    Custom Stereo System l Pioneer/ Boss door Speakers l 1200 watt Performance Teknique amp l 1 farad capacitor l 2 12" kicker comp subwoofers
    Slider rear window l Locking tailgate, de-baged l 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires l Fully synthetic oil l Tinted windows
    4l65e upgrades - five pinion planetaries l HD sun shell l high performance band

yes thats the right name of the company. and yes they are called bumper covers.

Blog Entries

why do you say the intake itself is a waste of money?

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by karz4life87 View Post
    Its called Cert-I-Fit Auto body Parts. I have bought several pieces from them over the years and never had a problem with fitment. Jimmeh shoo me a PM and can give you specifics if youd like on the company.
    Yeah I have used this same company for many bumpers for my Eclipse, Damn snow keeps ripping them off , but there fitment is always spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMitsu View Post
    Yeah I have used this same company for many bumpers for my Eclipse, Damn snow keeps ripping them off , but there fitment is always spot on.
    rofl kaiser i remember those good old days. good times. when your in town we might have to go pick up my SS bumper

Jr. Apprentice

Lol seems like you are going to be putting me to alot of work when I get there!

of course there kaiser what kind of a weekend be if we didnt have somthing fun to do. haha we got quite a bit of things to do to. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12