GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default my 2000 silverado with 8400 miles on it

got this truck for free from one of my oldest friends of 50 years .i have taken off the rack and dee zee boxes since the photoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	0319111033_0001_0001[1] - Copy.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	26803

nice truck, you must be one heck of a friend. congrats
    2008 TAHOE LT, volant powercore, superchips programmer

hey bud when you live in the bronx and know somone since they are two years old there is a friedship there that makes you as close or closer than two brothers .as we were groing up his family was my family and mine was his.thats just how life was here.im his sons godfather and my wife is the godmother.i keep calling his son his name he reminds me of him everyday.this all came about from a terreble tragedy .my friend lost half his foot in a accident on the job.he just got his settle ment bought himself a 2011 1500 crew cab.called me up and here it is i got his baby .and here it is this thing sat in his yard for years so now the work begins i have put over 24 hours into bringing the paint back to life..im also getting a free cap from his brother. its nice to be part of a big family.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I'll keep an eye out for ya in the Bk.....I'm there all the time....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X