GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default I hate pollen season!

Stuffy head, sore throat, sneezing and itchy eyes, I really love springtime but hate what it does to me, but much worse than that look what it does to my truck!!!!

Adam

Oh I agree. I used to have a black car and I would just give up on keeping it clean...

It's hard to see b/c I didn't really take pics of it when it was green. But anyway that's some tricky stuff, it got under the spoiler somehow?

2010 OEM 20" Wheels
    Color-matched mirror covers and emblem
    20% tinted windows - 6" eyebrow
    Black rear fender-wells
    Completely debadged and demolded
    Duramax airbox replacement w/ K&N filter
    2" Rear drop shackle
    Tailgate light bar
    Flowmaster Delta 50 w/ double tip exits
    Blue footwell lighting
    12" Pioneer Sub (custom downfire box) 850W amp
    Full LED interior

Legend
    Blog Entries

We dont have it as bad up here in MN. IT will be bad for a couple of weeks but 1 good rain and it will all be done.
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Spring is a double-edged sword for me: I like the warm weather and driving around not having to worry about snow, but the pollen drives me nuts with my allergies and it gets all over my truck
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

I agree with you Adam. My BLACK truck looks like a black and yellow bee. Wash it in the morning and by afternoon its yellow again. Our property was a pine tree farm for the lumber industry that has never been harvested so we have pine polen everywhere. Even my black lab gets yellow going outside. Its supposed to rain today so that should help.

Yeah, we are expecting rain too, that's funny about the lab, my Schnauzer gets sneezing fits when he's outside!

Adam when I lived in PA I didn't have any allergy problems. Now I live in NC and my allergies bother me for like two months. And the pollen on the cars was really bad this year. I had to wash the truck twice a week just so I could remember what color it was.

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    Adam when I lived in PA I didn't have any allergy problems. Now I live in NC and my allergies bother me for like two months. And the pollen on the cars was really bad this year. I had to wash the truck twice a week just so I could remember what color it was.
    I didn't develop allergy problems until around 5 years ago, pollen never bothered me until then, I moved into this neighborhood 10 years ago, don't know if it's related or not.