GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 2011 Silverado - Swap factory non navigation, for factory navigation?

I recently purchase a 2011 Silverado, with the basic CD player. It has onstar, integrated phone, xm, steeringwheel controls, etc.

Can I take my stereo out, and put in a factory stereo that has the full navigation.dvd screen? Will all the functions still work, and will my existing antenna work the navigation? If so, what years factory nav radios do I need to look for? 2007+, or maybe 2010+?

Thanks for the help!!

pm me if you are interested in a Factory Gm Nav , you will also need the nav antenna that goes under the dash for the gps signal and a vss/voice wire from ebay plus the map dvd, this is the blue light nav that i have for sale ,

Quote Originally Posted by tawd77 View Post
    I recently purchase a 2011 Silverado, with the basic CD player. It has onstar, integrated phone, xm, steeringwheel controls, etc.

Can I take my stereo out, and put in a factory stereo that has the full navigation.dvd screen? Will all the functions still work, and will my existing antenna work the navigation? If so, what years factory nav radios do I need to look for? 2007+, or maybe 2010+?

Thanks for the help!!

Im looking for a similar thing. In addition to the onstar, bluetooth phone, xm, steeringwheel controls I also have the bose system installed. Can I replace with the GM nav head unit and will all of that still function?