GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
    Master Mechanic

your virgins await you, go navy seals!

So let me ask you all ...ARE YOU REALY BELIEVING THIS BS ???? I mean if so , great and my hats off anyways to all our troops...but the way i see it its a complott to wipe away the questions about a fake birth certivicate !!!!!.... election year is coming up and so far our presi has done absoluteley nothing to please the american people ..this is a very funny story if you ask me . Why would anybody allow to dump his body over board before any real proof could be given to the rest of the world so other armed forces caould finaly settle down theyr offence and go back home to defence mode ??
    ARE YOU GUYS REALY THAT BLINDED BY OUR LYING GOVERMENT ....HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY BEFORE FINALLY WAKING UP OUT OF THIS SWEET DREAM THEY TELL YOU TO DREAM ?
    I see tax money wasted...raised gas prices .. poeple loosing theyr homes ..soldiesr loosing theyr lifes ...famalies loosing theyr loved ones ...i see insurance money beeing kept secret for the towers drawn by our government that actually signed the insurance papers only 2 month prior to 9-11...and a lot more of BS...how can a whole country of grown up , pride US Citizens be so fooled and blind ????

But hey...i know , since i am not in office and im only 40 years old and using comon sense ..what the F do i know !!! hahaha

GROW UP AMERICA !!!!!

1996 Suburban K3500 SLT DUALLY
    1988 Camaro RS 383 stroker LT1
    1992 32' Aero-tek Race Boat, 600 CI BBC
    WE CAN STICK A DIESEL IN ANYTHING
    SPECIALIZED IN CUSTOM CONVERSIONS OF ANY KIND
    Scott:glasses:

HELL YEAH!!! Thank you to all who are serving or served. What you do means the world to us citizens back home! Keep doing what your doing, stay safe, and come home soon!

1995 Chevy Tahoe

Legend
    Blog Entries

Dare Devil, I agree our worthless gov officials LIE to us all the time about most everything, but if Bin Laden ISN'T dead, then the first thing he'll do is make a video telling us he's still alive & even more videos for release to Al-Jezeera news for the next 10/20 years. You can expect to see 1 or 2 more videos that they already know that he made ahead of time, but after that where is Al Quaida going to get someone as ugly & ignorant looking as him to make more videos?
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

If the United States Government LIED about this, we'd be allowing Terrorist Attacks on our soil. I hate to say this, there will be more of a risk of attacks now since we killed Bin Ladin. I do not think they will happen, (and nor do I want them to happen). But I do think there will be more attempted attacks. The radicals are going to say "They killed our leader, let's kill them"

I agree that if Bin Ladin was NOT killed, he'd already have a video out saying "HAHAHA Stupid Americans, I'm still around". As for dumping his body in the sea. I agree on this. We don't want that on our homeland. Some idiot/extremist would try and find it. And I would not like having the fact, we buried the man who killed thousands on 9/11 on OUR SOIL. And not only our citizens, but our troops as well.

I'm not a Obama support, but I'm giving him ALOT of credit right now. He's done an exceptional job on handling this. I give credit towards George. W, Obama, and the United States Military for this.

I hope it is true but like daredevel said there are way too many loose ends. Understandibly that they would want to make it where some radical would make his grave into some sort of shrine so dumping him at sea would be the best idea but does he really deserve to have his muslim traditions acknowledged by our government jsut because its the same as obama's? like i said hope its true but too much left unaswered

they gonna build a shrine no matter what or where..but come folks..please think ..!!!!
    First i found videos from news of 2002 + that said he died...then 10 years nothing and now all of the sudden because next year election they found and killed him ?

To many hidden words in this .....just like 9-11...and a lot more going on in this country taht we love !

Well, it's been THREE DAYS and he ain't risen yet. Guess the mutha's dead.
    The Cheap-*ss Modder & Thread Killer
    The Realist says, "The glass is too big".

2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z60 4WD Crew Cab
    Mineral Green Metallic w/ Tan Leather Interior
    5.3 L FLEX w/AFM, 6A, Cheap-*ss Mods
    32 Dump Club Member
    Range V8 AFM Eliminator

I was at home on the couch with the wife when it happened. I was a little dissapointed that they gave him a proper muslim burial within the 24 hour time required. They should have waited 48 then wrapped him in a ham blanket then thrown his @$$ overboard. They said it was about a 45 minute ceremony. to be a fly on the wall at that ceremony. I'm sure they had some choice words for him. By the way the Navy Seals dont take prisoners, so there was never a question to whether or not they would take him in to custody.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Sr. Apprentice

me and my friends were just livin the great american dream hanging out drinkin lots of beer we were all half in the bag when we heard the news and saw the speech live; needless to say we got rowdy, probably woke up neighbors for miles!