GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legend

Blog Entries

Extremely glad they got him but I was hoping for more of a slow and torturous death....However, a quick kill is better than no kill at all.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    So let me ask you all ...ARE YOU REALY BELIEVING THIS BS ???? I mean if so , great and my hats off anyways to all our troops...but the way i see it its a complott to wipe away the questions about a fake birth certivicate !!!!!.... election year is coming up and so far our presi has done absoluteley nothing to please the american people ..this is a very funny story if you ask me . Why would anybody allow to dump his body over board before any real proof could be given to the rest of the world so other armed forces caould finaly settle down theyr offence and go back home to defence mode ??
    ARE YOU GUYS REALY THAT BLINDED BY OUR LYING GOVERMENT ....HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY BEFORE FINALLY WAKING UP OUT OF THIS SWEET DREAM THEY TELL YOU TO DREAM ?
    I see tax money wasted...raised gas prices .. poeple loosing theyr homes ..soldiesr loosing theyr lifes ...famalies loosing theyr loved ones ...i see insurance money beeing kept secret for the towers drawn by our government that actually signed the insurance papers only 2 month prior to 9-11...and a lot more of BS...how can a whole country of grown up , pride US Citizens be so fooled and blind ????

But hey...i know , since i am not in office and im only 40 years old and using comon sense ..what the F do i know !!! hahaha

GROW UP AMERICA !!!!!
    Daredevil chill out on the crack smoking, ur trippin doggy. USA all the way, all day, like Chevrolet!

I heard on the news that there is new evidence Osaka was homosexual, dammnn!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by b-radical View Post

Daredevil chill out on the crack smoking, ur trippin doggy. USA all the way, all day, like Chevrolet!

I heard on the news that there is new evidence Osaka was homosexual, dammnn!

Sorry, osama bin laden was homosexual

2000 Silverado, 4.8L, LS
    3" Dynomax cat back exhaust
    Drop-in K&N air filter
    200 amp Nations alternator
    KYB GR2 Shocks
    Bluetooth OBD2 adapter with Torque App on Samsung Note 2
    Custom Stereo System l Pioneer/ Boss door Speakers l 1200 watt Performance Teknique amp l 1 farad capacitor l 2 12" kicker comp subwoofers
    Slider rear window l Locking tailgate, de-baged l 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires l Fully synthetic oil l Tinted windows
    4l65e upgrades - five pinion planetaries l HD sun shell l high performance band

Blog Entries

New proof that osama bin laden was homosexual just released! real evidence!!!

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    So let me ask you all ...ARE YOU REALY BELIEVING THIS BS ???? I mean if so , great and my hats off anyways to all our troops...but the way i see it its a complott to wipe away the questions about a fake birth certivicate !!!!!.... election year is coming up and so far our presi has done absoluteley nothing to please the american people ..this is a very funny story if you ask me . Why would anybody allow to dump his body over board before any real proof could be given to the rest of the world so other armed forces caould finaly settle down theyr offence and go back home to defence mode ??
    ARE YOU GUYS REALY THAT BLINDED BY OUR LYING GOVERMENT ....HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY BEFORE FINALLY WAKING UP OUT OF THIS SWEET DREAM THEY TELL YOU TO DREAM ?
    I see tax money wasted...raised gas prices .. poeple loosing theyr homes ..soldiesr loosing theyr lifes ...famalies loosing theyr loved ones ...i see insurance money beeing kept secret for the towers drawn by our government that actually signed the insurance papers only 2 month prior to 9-11...and a lot more of BS...how can a whole country of grown up , pride US Citizens be so fooled and blind ????

But hey...i know , since i am not in office and im only 40 years old and using comon sense ..what the F do i know !!! hahaha

GROW UP AMERICA !!!!!
    OK, so let me get this right... you believe that this whole things a sham? your telling me that you really believe that the USS Carl Vinson sailors that transported his body and dumped it in the sea (keep in mind i'm a navy veteran lol) are all part of this plot to help seal the deal for obama? do you know what 99% of u.s. military are? conservatives/anti-obama. This would be too huge of a plot to cover up, just like 9-11, to think that the government blew up thousands of our own citizens for some money, how stupid...for real, they print money on a daily basis, what the hell do they need a couple million from insurance for, you need to wake up on this one, and stop watching jesse ventura's conspiricy theories. I am a staunch republican/conservative, hate what obama is doing to this country and can't wait to see him gone, but I am not blind enough to believe this crap about his birth certificate, he already showed you the long form, what more do you need. fact is conspiricy threorists can never have enough proof to disprove their theories. lets keep our feet on the floor here folks.

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

i really do hope hes dead....i know some people probably wouldnt want to see the pictures of him, but personally i would, i know pictures can be doctored to make it look as tho he really is dead, i know there are a lot of yays and nays about this subject. If he is dead awesomeness and good job...i think we still need to kill a crap ton more of them. sadly and personally i dont think it will change Al-Queda's game much, i mean if the guy had been living in that house for five years with out leaving it, it leads me to believe that he wasnt running much of the operation in Afghanistan or Iraq. i do hope that this is real for the simple fact of what happened on 9/11, and so that way what i did while i was in the army ment something.
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

I can't tell you all where I was when he was killed, but lets just say I was nearby. It was a busy day for all of us, and a great day. Still have a lot of work to do though.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Where were you when OBL was DOA?

Thank God for the men who have given up so much to protect so many that they'll never meet. Probably a JSOC operation!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Watching live, "after a small firefight, they KILLED OBL and took custody of his body."

That's the best sentence uttered by President Obama ever.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

They're saying live that it was the Navy Seals that did it and that he got shot in the head at least once.
    Yes Steve, it was JSOC all the way. We take the SEALS to the fight, and cover them from above. The whole thing went amazingly smooth for an op that complicated. The whole reason JSOC was formed is because of the failure at Desert One in Iran, so we try to make sure nothing like that ever happens again.
    ROTARYENGINEPETE
    '07 GMC SIERRA SLT | Z71 | 4X4 | 5.3L FF

LIFT:
    ROUGH COUNTRY 3" PREMIUM SUSPENSION LIFT + ADD-A-LEAF
    18" ATX THUG WHEELS
    33" NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER TIRES
    EBC SPORT ROTORS
    EBC YELLOW STUFF BRAKE PADS
    LIGHTING:
    HELLA/VVME 4300K HID LOW BEAMS

HELLA BLACK MAGIC OFFROAD LIGHTS
    ANZO USA PROJECTORS HEADLIGHTS
    ANZO USA LED TAIL LIGHTS
    ENGINE:
    K&N 63 SERIES INTAKE
    MAGNAFLOW CATBACK D.O.S.I.F.T. EXHAUST
    BULLYDOG TRIPLE DOG GT TUNER

PULSTAR IGNITORS
    OPTIMA RED TOP
    DRIVETRAIN:
    YUKON 4.56 GEARS
    MAG-HYTEC DIFF COVER
    CORVETTE SERVO
    TRANSGO SHIFT KIT
    Z-PACK 3-4 CLUTCH
    REBUILT WARN XFER CASE
    BODY:
    RUNCOOL HOOD LOUVERS
    FULL WEATHERTECH VISORS/BUGSHIELDS
    DUPONT BEDLINER

DEEZEE BLACK DIAMOND PLATE BED CAPS
    BULLDOG LOCKING SPORT FUEL DOOR
    DOOR MOLDINGS REMOVED
    CUSTOM WIRE MESH GRILL
    BUSHWACKER BOSS FENDER FLARES
    CB THRU GLASS RADIO ANTENNA

5.5sec 0-60mph on pavement (5.2sec running E85), and a little less in 3 feet of muddy water

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123